All reviewsindoor poolwild wingsbuffet breakfastnext morningwafflesroom was cleanfront desk staffgreat propertyking bedbooked this hotelsouthern hospitalityshower curtainclemson universitystaff was very friendlygreat place to stayatriumsc
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Booked this hotel after I thought I had researched it carefully. It was right off I-85, and was in close proximity to many Upstate towns. Unfortunately, it did not meet my expectations at all. The hotel is older, bathrooms are dated, and the rooms are mediocre at best. Overall, the hotel did not appear clean, and we even found a toothpick on the floor. The plumbing did not work in our room, and the manager (although helpful) had to come up with a plunger and mop at close to midnight. It was not the mess anyone checking in late would want to deal with! There was literally a line of people waiting to check-out and express complaints about the condition of the hotel and their rooms. Several mentioned plumbing issues, and others complained that the hotel was not clean and wanted to be compensated. On a more positive note, the beds were comfortable, and the manager was accessible and willing to assist. It also looked like some of the people at the reservations desk were new and just learning the ropes. This is a popular location around Clemson University, and I feel the property really needs to be spruced up in the near future. There are clearly better options nearby.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Melanie V, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I booked this property after reading some positive reviews. This is the best bargain in Anderson. Situated close to everything, this little gem was clean & modern, with beautifully appointed rooms and fantastic bedss. The breakfast selection was quite good, as was the indoor pool that was clean and relaxing. I highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Melanie V, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Kind regards,

Melanie Vasquez
Front Office Manager
Comfort Suites
864-622-1200

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I suffer from allergies I take three different medicines and I also get a shot. During our visitation to the hotel I noticed that the bathroom I have mold around the tub and wallpaper was peeling I didn't want to look behind the wallpaper because I was concerned about disturbing the mold. Sitting in the tub I noticed that there was mold around the top of the toilet were water flushes out. I also notice that the mirrors would be constantly covered with moisture because of the poor ventilation. This is because there's no ventilation in the bathroom and the only ventilation in the room is from the air conditioning which is at the other end of the room. I would not recommend this place to anyone who has allergy or sinus issues because of the ventilation problems . Finally, my wife said that when you turn on the air condition it had a bad smell I have allergies and cannot smell.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Melanie V, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Good location near I-85 and not far from Clemson. This apparently was originally built as an Embassy Suites (large atrium design), which makes it an upgrade in design. It was clean and comfortable. Didn't partake of the buffet breakfast, so can't review.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Melanie V, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Super convenient to I-85 and local points of interest. The staff was very friendly especially Corey, the night front desk person. Our bed was comfortable, room was clean and the breakfast satisfying. We will stay again on our next visit.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Melanie V, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one!