US$114
GardenInn.com
Bleckley Inn(Anderson)
US$135
Orbitz.com
All reviewsindoor poolwild wingsbuffet breakfastnext morningwafflesroom was cleanfront desk staffgreat propertyking bedbooked this hotelsouthern hospitalityshower curtainclemson universitystaff was very friendlygreat place to stayatriumsc
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I suffer from allergies I take three different medicines and I also get a shot. During our visitation to the hotel I noticed that the bathroom I have mold around the tub and wallpaper was peeling I didn't want to look behind the wallpaper because I was concerned about disturbing the mold. Sitting in the tub I noticed that there was mold around the top of the toilet were water flushes out. I also notice that the mirrors would be constantly covered with moisture because of the poor ventilation. This is because there's no ventilation in the bathroom and the only ventilation in the room is from the air conditioning which is at the other end of the room. I would not recommend this place to anyone who has allergy or sinus issues because of the ventilation problems . Finally, my wife said that when you turn on the air condition it had a bad smell I have allergies and cannot smell.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Melanie V, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Good location near I-85 and not far from Clemson. This apparently was originally built as an Embassy Suites (large atrium design), which makes it an upgrade in design. It was clean and comfortable. Didn't partake of the buffet breakfast, so can't review.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Melanie V, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Super convenient to I-85 and local points of interest. The staff was very friendly especially Corey, the night front desk person. Our bed was comfortable, room was clean and the breakfast satisfying. We will stay again on our next visit.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Melanie V, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Stayed here for one night and was disappointed after staying at a Comfort Suites a few week ago that was amazing. This place has many issues all coming back to a lack of interest in details. The flip lock on the door was broken making for a huge safety issue. The doors are worn out and loose with extra play making them not close tight. The TV has no channel guide and the controller does not bring up the TV guide function as shown. Bed squeaks but was okay and clean. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Melanie V, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, as it is very important to us. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations due to the above named issues during your stay. I can assure you that these issues will be handled accordingly, and immediately to ensure that we can provide a better service to each one of our guests. We strive to please each of our guests and want to ensure that everyone leaves with a smile. My hopes are that you will give us another chance to provide you with an excellent experience in the future. Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

We were in town for a weekend and this was a clean and comfortable place to sleep and relax. The staff was helpful and friendly. The beds were comfortable and the rooms seemed very well cared for. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Melanie V, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online reviews! Your feedback is very important to us. We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! We try very hard to provide all of our guests with a spectacular experience, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!