“Good food, entertainment, and friends”
Review of TRIO bar & kitchen

TRIO bar & kitchen
Ranked #28 of 200 Restaurants in Aiken
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Met friends here for dinner on a Thursday night. Had burgers, shrimp, salads, fries, and drinks. Kaley (sic) did a great job taking care of our table and the food was well prepared and very good. As we ate, a band set up outside in the Alley. We finished our meal and then joined the crowd outside for the music. Welcome change to downtown Aiken.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

The wings were ok I had hoped for a little better. The scallops and risotto was really good. Great service all in all I would go again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Had lunch here on Saturday afternoon recentl, sitting in the courtyard. Menu was sort of limited, but burgers sounded good, so my wife and I each had one. Service was abysmal. Pleasant young lady, but extremely slow, to the point where we wondered if she had clocked out and gone home. While we were looking for her, another young lady (waitress?) came out in the courty, but she didn’t even seem to see us, and there were only 3 groups in the area!
Burgers finally came, undercooked. Onion rings were good, but there were just a few.
Left the restaurant, but not inclined to go back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Not allot of original choices, food is average. Not a place I would go to again considering other options in the Alley

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

The food, atmosphere, and service at Trio are fantastic. The ONLY reason they get 4 stars instead of 5 is how they nickel and dime their customers. I’m from the DC metropolitan area, have traveled quite a bit, and Trio is the only restaurant I’ve ever been to that charges for condiments ($0.50 each). Otherwise, everything about Trio is wonderful.

Date of visit: July 2018