“Lunch”

Ranked #1 of 191 Restaurants in Aiken
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: In our 30th year, we remain dedicated to the culinary excitement afforded by the finest, freshest and most ethically produced ingredients. We source locally whenever possible, befriending our farmers who are so vital to the kind of dining experience we’re known for. Then, sometimes it’s lamb from Australia or salmon from Scotland. We're dedicated to our loyal local following who are routinely joined by the international travelers drawn to “the good life” we all enjoy here in Aiken. Malia’s thrives on the friendly faces who, at the end of the experience, say, “Wow.”
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Great food as always. Love the steak salad and Blue Cheese burger. This small restaurant in downtown Aiken is superb.

1  Thank Nancy H

Reviewed 14 February 2018

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at Malia's and were pleased with the atmosphere and the service. The food was excellent - the maple bourbon pork tenderloin was fabulous. When downtown Aiken and wanting a good place to eat, Malia's is a wonderful choice.

1  Thank davidoQ8640IV
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Having had dinner here several months ago, we knew we wanted to try it again and were just as pleased with everything--food, service and ambiance. I had a huge piece of salmon and my husband had the beef short ribs --both excellent. We love that it is not loud and you can actually carry on a conversation without having to yell, even though there were several other diners the night we chose. You must try it.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We dined here with several other couples and had a very pleasant experience. The food was excellent. I has a bean and chorizo soup special and the crispy duck. Both were delicious. She had the seafood pasta and it was also excellent. Others at our table were pleased with their choices as well. Portions are very generous. There is a good wine list and a cocktail list as well. Service was a bit hit or miss. It was at least 15 minutes before our beverages were delivered. Our server seemed a bit miffed wnen one of our group asked him to repeat the specials - it was a bit noisy and he rattled them off rather quickly. Entre prices are in the $26 - $32 range.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I have been to Malia's many times and we met friends there for a Wednesday supper. It is their family menu which I have had multiple times and usually very good...
My "angus burger" was raw in the center and what I expected was a hand made not a frozen patty. The chicken pot pie was very small portion and inadequate, the shrimp parrardelle was horribly greasy with soaked in olive oil. Service took an hour to receive main dishes. I know I will never return. I had a better meal at Panda Express for $10.00 having spent $200 the previous. Overpriced, small portions, long wait....Recommend O'Charleys instead...

2  Thank Jeanne H

Been to Malia's? Share your experiences!