“Ok”

Ranked #1 of 193 Restaurants in Aiken
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: In our 30th year, we remain dedicated to the culinary excitement afforded by the finest, freshest and most ethically produced ingredients. We source locally whenever possible, befriending our farmers who are so vital to the kind of dining experience we’re known for. Then, sometimes it’s lamb from Australia or salmon from Scotland. We're dedicated to our loyal local following who are routinely joined by the international travelers drawn to “the good life” we all enjoy here in Aiken. Malia’s thrives on the friendly faces who, at the end of the experience, say, “Wow.”
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Every time I have eaten here I have expected it to be amazing. The food is good but it’s not amazing. The wait staff are hit or miss. I personally find some of the food very rich.

1  Thank Resort276668

Reviewed 2 January 2018

By far one of the best restaurants I've been to. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They went above an beyond to accommodate our dietary concerns. I highly recommend you stop in if you're in Aiken.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Best bang for your buck, excellent food, and even better service. Will be back for more! Thank y'all!

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We are not sure why this restaurant gets rave reviews. My husband and I had a very mediocre experience. We did get a nice table along the wall but the food was disappointing. My husband had a pork dish which he said was so-so. I had the butternut squash lasagna which was inedible. There were two or three pieces of squash. It was basically a lump of cheese and soggy noodles. I realize that this is just one dish on the menu but every meal coming out of the kitchen should be superb. They should be ashamed to put something so tasteless on the menu. There was no attempt to make it right as we were charged for this awful dish. We won’t be back.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Malia's is a very nice upscale yet home town kinda restaurant. You feel like a regular with very friendly staff. Cozy atmosphere and my favourite dish is shrimp and grits. although I haven't had a bad meal there yet. If your visiting Aiken Malia's is a must before you leave.

Been to Malia's? Share your experiences!