“Superb in Every Way”

Ranked #1 of 199 Restaurants in Aiken
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: In our 30th year, we remain dedicated to the culinary excitement afforded by the finest, freshest and most ethically produced ingredients. We source locally whenever possible, befriending our farmers who are so vital to the kind of dining experience we’re known for. Then, sometimes it’s lamb from Australia or salmon from Scotland. We're dedicated to our loyal local following who are routinely joined by the international travelers drawn to “the good life” we all enjoy here in Aiken. Malia’s thrives on the friendly faces who, at the end of the experience, say, “Wow.”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

When I read about Malia's, and then read the few reviews which complained I was confused. Therefore, i read the other reviews of those who had complained. My research showed that those folks who left unhappy....hmmh...well, let's just say that the majority found something wrong almost everywhere they went....

Note: I am a professional chef with forty plus years of experience in the culinary arts....

As to the experience of my lady and myself...first, the food: the chestnut and muhroom bisques was simply sublime, the New England crab chowder was excellent, the beef short rib pot pie was beyond incredible, and the desserts......sigh.....the sticky toffee cake and the raspberry pie were the perfect finale for such a epicurean feast....

As to the ambiance...long and narrow, this design of this restaurant allows for the tables on each side of the restaurant to give its occupants the feeling of privacy.....so very welcoming and relaxing...romantic, secluded, and quite relaxing...

As to the service, the wait staff all posses a degree of efficiency and courtesy as to ensure you never have to ask...your wishes are seen and provided for....as it should be in a fine dining establishment...

The bottom line: when I asked my lady what of the goods she had eaten she liked the best, her response was....everything!!!

Folks, in Aiken I suspect there ain't nothing better....and that's a fact...

Reviewed 31 January 2017

What a wonderful treat it was to have an evening rendez-vous at Malia's. I ordered the salmon and it seemed to have melted in my mouth, it was absolutely delicious. The salad before the main course was scrumptious, too, and so was the dessert - chocolate creme brulee. The service and romantic setting were nothing short of wonderful. The chef even came to our table and I was delighted to be able to compliment him in-person. I look forward to going back!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We've been going to Malia's since it opened. It's a great place for romantic dinners with your favorite partner, and for friends to get together. They can accommodate larger groups, as well. The food is terrific, as is the service. It's within walking distance to the Aiken Community Playhouse so it's a great place to go for a pre-show dinner.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We went to Malia's for a combo birthday dinner this past weekend - my husband and daughter-in-law. What a great meal! From the wine choices to dessert - everything was superb!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed eating at Malia's. Every time I go the food is really good. It was delicious. The atmosphere is great

Been to Malia's? Share your experiences!