“great beer and food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Outstanding beer and ribs after a long day of swimming and watching the Total Eclipse. Enjoyable atmosphere and friendly service. They're worth the visit and we'd go back a second time if we were close by.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped In for a couple of beers, I had the wheat, husband an IPA. They were pretty decent and we were happy to find a brewery in this little town. Servers were very nice and there were lots of locals at the bar. We did not try any food but the menu looked pretty decent for bar food.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

This was a night out for my wife and me. Really enjoyed the evening. Not our first time there. Great menu with lots of options. Outdoor dining nice.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

This is a wonderful, casual, sports bar kind of place, and everyone, and I mean everyone in town eats here at some point. It is always crowded. The brugers are just awesome, cooked how you like, thick and juicy. Very popular bar and loads of beers to choose from. I am not a beer drinker, but if you are, you will LOVE this place. If you are a local, like me, you will always see someone you know here. The tables outside on the sidewalk are always full, and at night there is sometimes live music out on the sidewalk by the entrance. Great community atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I don’t see what the hype is all about. It’s not that great. In fact downtown aiken as a whole is not that great.

1  Thank Cookie L

Been to Aiken Brewing CO? Share your experiences!