“Just right!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Staff is very friendly, made us travelers feel right at home. My husband liked their brews, and all of us were wowed by their delicious root beer. Food was delicious - ribs were devoured, and kids said the burgers were the best they'd ever had (they looked amazing!).

Reviewed 19 August 2017

My friends and I stopped in here for lunch while browsing the historic downtown area. It was quaint ,the food was good( we all had sandwiches and we all enjoyed them) and the beers were cold. I liked it! This is a brewery so don't except commercial brands. I usually drink Corona so I got the summer ale.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I recently visited the Aiken Brewing Company twice and I'm sure I will return. Service was very good and the food was good. I would recommend you drop by.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Good locally made brews. Their

Thoroughbred Red is awesome. Good bar food ,soups , and sandwiches. Always a good local crowd hanging around to catch up on what happened during the day. Great wait staff

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I have eaten here several times each time the beer was great. I have taken several growlers home. The food is just ok nothing great. Wish they would make there wings better if they did that I would frequent their establishment more. The fries are good loved those.

1  Thank Jared H

Been to Aiken Brewing CO? Share your experiences!