“Very good meal with friends”
Review of Casa Bella

Casa Bella
Ranked #8 of 193 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018

My husband and I had dinner Saturday evening with friends before going to the play at Aiken Community Playhouse. He had the Veal Marsala which was tender and tasty. Excellent! I had the Seared Scallops with Risotto as did one of our friends. We both agreed the dish was excellent. Another friend had the Chicken Marsala and she said that was very good. Each of us had salads which were very good - no iceberg lettuce! Also, the bread was delicious. The service was excellent. We look forward to dining here again.

1  Thank twotravelersAikenSC

Reviewed 10 April 2018

My husband and I were in Aiken for the night to attend the Master's. Just happened to find Casa Bella! What a find! We sat in the bar because we didn't have reservations, which was just fine! Our wonderful server Alex was THE BEST! We shared calamari and then the sea bass. Everything was split for us (and no extra charge, thank you very much!). It was fixed perfectly and served with just perfect asparagus . Great bread and butter to accompany and a caesar salad. We will be back!!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I had the chicken piccata. The chicken had no flavor and the sauce was thin and full of water from the pasta. In my opinion this is not a chef owned restaurant and you would be better off at Olive Garden. Prices were high for the quality of the food.

1  Thank DJF1958
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I was a little worried about some of the low ratings here but we gave it a chance. My wife and I had looked at the menu online and each had several things we were interested in. We were disappointed to find a limited menu. Our server explained that it was because of Masters week when everyone shows up at once. That made sense although it didn’t explain the price bump. The bread that comes with the meal is hot and perfect. I had the Ceaser salad which was good. My wife had the house salad which was “ok”. My wife had chicken picacata (which wasn’t on the menu but the chef agreed to make it) and I had the eggplant parmigiana with a side of meatballs. Everything was excellent and the service was great as well. The setting in an old house is beautiful but the tables are close and it can be noisy. The bar service and wine list is excellent.

1  Thank Guy H
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Excellent meal! I had the lobster ravioli as suggested by our server. He was a delight and the venue can't be beat. Cool, older home converted into a restaurant. I was shown around by the owner's sister who was welcoming and friendly.

1  Thank elisa m

Been to Casa Bella? Share your experiences!