“Good food despite a limited menu for Masters week”
Review of Casa Bella

Casa Bella
Ranked #9 of 193 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I was a little worried about some of the low ratings here but we gave it a chance. My wife and I had looked at the menu online and each had several things we were interested in. We were disappointed to find a limited menu. Our server explained that it was because of Masters week when everyone shows up at once. That made sense although it didn’t explain the price bump. The bread that comes with the meal is hot and perfect. I had the Ceaser salad which was good. My wife had the house salad which was “ok”. My wife had chicken picacata (which wasn’t on the menu but the chef agreed to make it) and I had the eggplant parmigiana with a side of meatballs. Everything was excellent and the service was great as well. The setting in an old house is beautiful but the tables are close and it can be noisy. The bar service and wine list is excellent.

1  Thank Guy H

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Excellent meal! I had the lobster ravioli as suggested by our server. He was a delight and the venue can't be beat. Cool, older home converted into a restaurant. I was shown around by the owner's sister who was welcoming and friendly.

1  Thank elisa m
Reviewed 22 March 2018

They couldn't be more accommodating and friendly and the food is excellent. Make sure to stop there for a wonderful meal and a hospitable dining experience.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This was our 3rd visit to Casa Bella...1st was great, 2nd not so good, so we thought give it another try.

Made reservations for four and arrived at the appointed time. Seated next to a table of business people who conducted a loud meeting all meal long. We were seated no more than 6 inches from their table! Tables were way too close, and this ruined what could have been a nice evening.

Food just edible, service fair.

This will be our final visit to Casa Bella. Too bad, it has great potential, but not for us. As they say in baseball...three strikes and you are out.

1  Thank mamapapa64
Reviewed 10 March 2018

My wife and I have been wanting to visit this place for a while, and finally made it happen. My wife had the baked lasagne, I had the veal. My wife thought hers was pretty good. My veal looked like steak-ems. Plus it was no where near tender. I have been in restaurants where I did't need a knife to cut the veal. Especially veal the was 2 to 3 times thicker. The veal that served me needed a knife to cut, and it was like chewing gum. Our server was flakey and her and the other servers spent their time joking around in the hallway. Go eat fast food before you go here.

Been to Casa Bella? Share your experiences!