“Continues to please.....”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2018

They couldn't be more accommodating and friendly and the food is excellent. Make sure to stop there for a wonderful meal and a hospitable dining experience.

1  Thank Richard H

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This was our 3rd visit to Casa Bella...1st was great, 2nd not so good, so we thought give it another try.

Made reservations for four and arrived at the appointed time. Seated next to a table of business people who conducted a loud meeting all meal long. We were seated no more than 6 inches from their table! Tables were way too close, and this ruined what could have been a nice evening.

Food just edible, service fair.

This will be our final visit to Casa Bella. Too bad, it has great potential, but not for us. As they say in baseball...three strikes and you are out.

1  Thank mamapapa64
Reviewed 10 March 2018

My wife and I have been wanting to visit this place for a while, and finally made it happen. My wife had the baked lasagne, I had the veal. My wife thought hers was pretty good. My veal looked like steak-ems. Plus it was no where near tender. I have been in restaurants where I did't need a knife to cut the veal. Especially veal the was 2 to 3 times thicker. The veal that served me needed a knife to cut, and it was like chewing gum. Our server was flakey and her and the other servers spent their time joking around in the hallway. Go eat fast food before you go here.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Very accommodating service- even opened up the upstairs room to get us in on a busy Saturday evening- great calamari and bruschetta- FRESH! And all pasta dishes were excellent- clean plates all around!

1  Thank Kathi H
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I think Casa Bella gets by because they are the only Italian down town and one of only 2 ( I think ) in Aiken. I have gone there quite a bit in spite of the food being uninspired and fairly blah. One of the problems I think is that they don’t use top quality ingredients- it does show. They are not generous with their portions - a couple very thinly sliced chicken piccata with a very small side of pasta. The menu, by far, has stayed exactly the same but with a quietly falling quality and quantity. Casa Bella needs:
Inspiration, better quality product, a menu shakeup and some exciting new food choices.
I love the environment, despite the densely packed tables. The staff is usually attentive and friendly. Great location!

Been to Casa Bella? Share your experiences!