“BBQ in Ardmore”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times and have always enjoyed the food. Pulled Pork has to be my favorite, and don't forget the sides, especially the baked beans.

Quality, fast, and very reasonable.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

So I got take out from this restaurant over the weekend on my way home from work. First off, the staff is extremely nice, and very efficient especially for how busy they were the night I was there. I ordered the pulled pork combination meal that comes with fries and slaw, 1/2 pound of smoked sausage, and a side of corn bread pudding. The pulled pork was cooked just right and their BBQ sauce complemented it nicely. The corn bread pudding is very tasty, and reminded me of how my grandma used to make hers on Thanksgiving. The fries and smoked sausage were both good, but a little overcooked. You really could taste the smokiness in the sausage though. Overall good dinner from a nice establishment.

2  Thank Lissa3891
Reviewed 28 March 2017

The idea of Peruvian food is great, but a few bad experiences at this place and we wont go back. Often times the orders are messed up, the meet tends to be overcooked and burned.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I have eaten here about a half a dozen times . Love the brisket sandwich! Excellent BBQ chicken. delicious ribs. Sides are good too . Mac & cheese , collard greens . Fried pickles are yummy. I have always had decent service here. The owner is very friendly . It's a BYOB , but theres a deli next door that sells every beer you could imagine .

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We love their Rotisserie chicken and Po'Boy beef brisket with sides of creamed spinach and baked beans. 70% or more of their business is "take out".

Been to Barbacoa? Share your experiences!