“First time there, definitely not the last”

Bridget's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Bridget's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 70 Restaurants in Ambler
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Went there as part of an evening out, after an early movie at the Ambler Theater. Decor was very nice, warm and not pretentious or overly done. Service was attentive without being overbearing. Had heard great things from friends, but never been there before. My wife got the Milan salad and the scallops small plate as her dinner. I had the Caesar salad and filet mignon. Generous but not overwhelming portions, well-plated and served. The salads were chilled as were the plates so that even something basic was extra good. Freshness was obvious. Wife loved the scallops, as did I with my flirt which was tender and flavorful. Sides were very nice and complemented things well. Drinks were well-crafted and served. Really enjoyed, will be back again.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I had my rehearsal dinner at Bridget's Oct 21st, and it was absolutely amazing. The servers, the atmosphere, the FOOD, the cocktails, all exceeded expectations and was the perfect way to start our wedding weekend. HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I had the grilled salmon with sauted veggies was just perfection. My Co worker had steak medium rare cooked to perfection...we literally cleaned our plates ..it was so good. The three layered chocolate is mmm mmm good. Also we Sauvignon blanc hit the spot....all I can say is that we will be back.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Thank goodness for Bridget's Steakhouse! This saves us from having to go to the city when the hubby wants a steak!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I have dined at Bridget's many times. The food, sevice, cocktails and ambience are consistently excellent. This is fine dining without being stuffy. I celebrated a milestone birthday with a group of 50 and everything was exactly as I planned.

Date of visit: May 2016