“Again delicious food / brunch”
Review of Mi Lah Vegetarian

Mi Lah Vegetarian
Reserve with OpenTable
Mi Lah Vegetarian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 70 Restaurants in Ambler
Reviewed 10 June 2018

A friend & I had brunch. We took the waiters recommendations. I had a tofu dish & my friend had an avocado dish. Both were excellent.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Vegans and non-vegans alike will love the food here. Everything we ordered, from the carafe of delicious French press coffee, the fluffy waffles, crispy coconut mushrooms, savory sausage biscuits to the delicate sweet custard was nothing short of phenomenal. Service was friendly, fast and efficient. I want to eat here every weekend!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I LOVED the food! Got take out, I'm vegan and the cheesesteak hoagie, tamale and squash soup were delicious! It is also very inexpensive! Inside is nicely designed and I would stay for dinner sometime soon. The choices are very large and it is hard to find great vegan food, but it is here! Also the portions are generous so my "lunch" lasted for dinner and lunch the following day. Just go here, you will LOVE it!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Mi lah’s food is excellent, healthy, and very reasonably priced. the selection is great and we try something new each time. they are not usually crowded. Very creative with their combinations as well. It’s our new go to.
Hard to understand why it’s not more crowded.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

A place that has a 100% all vegan brunch menu? Sold!

We came for our first time and was blown away. Beautiful decor, clean inside, you can tell the owners take pride in Mi Lah! Friendly service! We loved our vegan brunch and the servings where huge for decent prices!

My pumpkin pancakes where to die for! My husbands seiten toqutios where great along with scrambled tofu and veggies.

I really enjoyed the atmosphere in here. Very earthly, vegan feel. We where blown away by the brunch and will be back for their dinner choices.