“Loved it”

Philly's Phamous Steaks & Hoagies
Ranked #23 of 70 Restaurants in Ambler
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered a Philly cheesesteak and it was ready before I got my drink! Sandwich was huge, my husband and I split one and I was stuffed. Bread fresh, meat was juicy. Gave us complementary watermelon for dessert. We are in Philly for a few days from Texas and I wanted to get a cheesesteak before we left. I wasn't disappointed!

1  Thank Jennifer E

Reviewed 29 May 2017

They cleaned house here and got rid of the rude nasty people. On a recent visit
(which I only considered after a sign saying "under new management" i encountered nice friendly people who were very accommodating and tried hard to please. The food was average - but an average hoagie in Philly is better than the best damn near anywhere else! Kudos to ownership for cleaning up a bad situation,

1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 9 May 2017

good food.great people to talk to and if you want you can eat it there while watching any game thats on

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Great sandwiches. Loved it. I have been back several times after I found out about this little hideaway. Good pizza too.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Food is still very good under the new management. Menu is very similar. Only change seems to be a modest increase in prices on some items. Still a good choice for chicken cheese steaks, etc.