“Ambler Pizza”
Review of Ambler Pizza

Ambler Pizza
Ranked #23 of 70 Restaurants in Ambler
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Ambler pizza has changed location to make it self noticed to Italian food lovers , myself among them. The food here never fails to please the palate. Ingredients are fresh and plentiful. A recent purchase of a chicken avocado salad was a feast. The chicken was grilled fresh and there was enough greens, avocado,olives ,hard boiled eggs,onions, bacon and dressing to feed my partner and me. The pizza has an outstanding crust,a “ real Italian “ red pizza sauce and an abundance of toppings. Home delivery is quick and the food is hot and fresh. It thrives in a one block area with two other established restaurants, which speaks to its excellence.

1  Thank Ryan M

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We had a great, quick lunch here! The staff is very accommodating, and even though it was an order at the counter place, they let us sit and served us. So friendly. We had a grandpa and kids, and it was great for all. The pizza was delicious, and the by the slice option was perfect.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I frequent Ambler pizza from time to time because it’s near my job. Their excellent customer service keeps me coming back. They recently moved to a larger location and the menu expanded as well. Their pizza was always the best around but they now offer gourmet slices! I had a Philly cheesesteak hoagie pizza slice... YUM! My husband had a chicken ranchero slice... YUM! Can’t get any better in Ambler Pa.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The move from the old location to the new one was a good move for Ambler Pizza- better seating, and a better set-up for the kitchen. I especially like the Italian or veggie strombolis; even the small is a serious meal for two. The pizzas are good too --
our family prefers the medium-crust pizza here over the thin-crust greasy variety at some nearby places.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Prior to their move to Bethlehem Pick, we've been occasional, but rare customers. Their new location is much better for dining-in, and we come more often.

The service and pizza's are top-notch.

1  Thank Marc_from_Margate