“Great place!”
Review of Pie and Plate Cafe

Pie and Plate Cafe
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Ambler
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

This place is great for lunch and bunch. The menu is small nut the food is amazing. There fresh made pot pies and their punch Pasternak is so fluffy. And don't even get me started with the pie. The pie is AMAZING there are so many options and they are all great. One of my favorite places in ambler

Reviewed 13 May 2018

This was our first visit to this relatively new restaurant in our local town, and we will definitely be back. We went for lunch on our anniversary and both had a slice of their quiche which was HUGE, delicious, and very filling. For dessert we shared a piece of lemon ginger cake, also delicious. The scones in the display case looked very nice, and we plan to return for one of them with afternoon tea. Everything is prepared and served by the owners. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Nice little restaurant tucked away off the main street in Ambler. I stopped in for a slice of pie since I had heard how good the pies were. I was not disappointed. I decided to go with a slice of key lime pie. It was excellent and had a real graham cracker crust. The coffee was also good. You order at the counter and your order is brought to you at your table. You pick your own table. They do not do the seating, which is nice.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

The little corner cafe offers a scrumptious selection of home-baked pies, scones, pot pies, quiches and sandwiches. The small but inviting eatery has various round tables, and long farmer tables for larger parties or communal dining. Orders are placed at the counter and brought to the tables. Take out business is brisk. There always is close to a dozen different pie offerings ranging from the traditional (Dutch apple, chocolate cream) to the unusual (passion fruit). The house-blend coffee is delicious.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

A very pleasant surprise. Friend and I both ordered coffees and "Hendricks Street" (two large sausage patties with white gravy on fresh biscuit halves), that came with a small fruit cup on side (maybe to make diners feel slightly less guilty). Decadent and delicious. So filling that had to resist the temptation to try one of their desserts; guess I'll just have to visit again. And woman behind counter, who assisted us, was extremely friendly, personable and helpful.