“Biryani at its best”
Review of Biryani City

Biryani City
Ranked #46 of 517 Restaurants in Allentown
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My chicken biryani was the best biryani i have ever had. The serving is generous and oh so tasty. Service was friendly and quick.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 14 January 2018

we (party of 2) were seated within a few minutes but there were other parties not as lucky...my wife's appetizer came out 25 minutes after we ordered...mine came 15 minutes later...5 minutes later my dinner came out...10 minutes later the other dinner arrived...if you have nothing to do for an evening go here...the food is very good...just plan on being there for 1 1/2 hours minimum

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 12 January 2018

We were here with a group of 11 people which included 3 teenage girls. What I really liked about this place was that the dishes we ordered were a la carte - so we could pass everything around and share it like a family!
You can pick the level of heat that you want for every dish. I think we did a "2" on everything and it was pretty spicy but delicious. I might knock that down to a 1 on the next visit, though. The various goat dishes we tried were great, but be careful because these stews contain small pieces of bone. Add on the fact that this place is BYOB and it's a real value. Service was great and they were very helpful with explaining the items on the menu and making suggestions for us. I'll be back here very soon!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Brewhound
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

This is as good as restaurants in London or New York. The food is the best and friendly service. It’s in a shopping mall and BYOB so the atmosphere is plain.
The menu writing is cute but explains the food in a funny manner.
It’s easily the best cooking in Bethlehem

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Walkman007
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Very nice indian food... you can get real Spicy Tasty indian food over here...Mango lassi is best.. fast service..competative prices..

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Biryani City? Share your experiences!