All reviews room was clean front desk shopping plaza coffee maker in the room allentown airport dog walking parking lot movie theater first floor would definitely stay here again short drive nice stay stayed one night king room great place to stay donna rri
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Ended in the redroof in allentown PA
The room was nice and clean. Prices were fine but no breakfast was available. I went there twice
I really enjoyed the pool, definitely clean. Petsonnel was nice.i will recommend.. yes.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Room was clean and had refrigerator, A/C was a bit noisy. Great breakfast place across the car-park, and a great Italian restaurant behind the hotel. Close to everything and very good valve for the price, We had ground floor room which helped and plenty of parking out front.

Room tip: Ground floor room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Radar67
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport. My staff and I were happy to hear that you found your room clean and comfortable, and that you enjoyed the many restaurant options close to the property. Our goal is to provide every guest with a clean and comfortable room at an affordable price. Thank you again for your feed back, and we look forward to being of service again in the very near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

From checking in to check out was a pleasant experience. Trista at the front desk was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and decorated nicely. We enjoyed having the refrigerator and microwave. The other staff that I encountered during my stay were friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport. My staff and I were happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience from the time you checked in to the time you checked out. I was also glad to hear that Trista was friendly and helpful, and that you found your room clean and comfortable. Thank you again for your comments, and we look forward to seeing you again in the very near future !

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have stayed at many Red Roof Inns over many years and been satisfied with this low cost chain. This location however was disgusting. I rejected the first room they gave me as it smelled, the air conditioner was falling apart and there were people smoking on the balcony just outside. Although, they said the rooms were non-smoking, there were people smoking and cigarette butts everywhere. A man was standing in a doorway (on a walker and smoking) with his dog on a short lease so it could take a dump on the sidewalk just outside. I cancelled the next night at a Red Roof at different location. I am shocked that Red Roof would even operate a hotel like this!

Room tip: don't stay here.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank herb795
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport. Feedback like yours is not always easy for us to hear, but it let's us know where improvement is needed. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience encountered with the other guests smoking right outside their guest rooms, and for the inconsiderate guest with a pet. We do have cigarette receptacles located at the ends of the building which guest should be utilizing. Again, please accept my apology that your stay was not up to our usual high standards.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

My family always stays at this hotel when we visit Allentown. I book in advance so I get a great deal on the price and the rooms are always clean. This staff is very friendly and Donna is the best. She was very helpful when we had to add another room to our trip.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport. I was happy to hear that you found your room clean and at a great price ! I was also happy to hear that the Front Desk staff, particularly Donna, provided such friendly service, and was able to provide another room during your trip. Thank you again for sharing your comments, and we look forward to being of service again in the very near future !