All reviews room was clean front desk coffee maker in the room dog walking parking lot strip mall movie theater first floor would definitely stay here again nice stay short drive stayed one night king room donna motel elevator inns
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Walls were paper thin so I could hear all the normal conversation of the neighbors, not to mention their arguing and yelling at the 2 yapping dogs. The bed was comfortable however it was too noisy to get any sleep. The handicapped, roll in shower was nice to have especially with my broken ankle, however the tile floor was slippery and unsafe. The bathroom sink was pulling loose from the wall, which I discovered by slightly leaning on the edge of it. I wanted a room close to airport for early departure, but will never stay here again with lots of other choices in the area.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank amh1214
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Thank You for taking the time to write a review, and bringing this matter to our attention. Please accept out apology for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay. Comments like yours are not always nice to hear, however it helps us focus on the areas that need improving. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make each and every stay as enjoyable as possible for our guests. The principal goal of our hotels is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. I want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future, to provide you with the lodging experience that we are accustomed to providing.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

During my three night stay, not only was the convience in location impressive, the service provided was Comforting..And a special thanks to Donna. I was traveling from Jersey to this location on bussiness with Western Express. And for my first stay in Pennsylvania I'd have to say it was truly decent. And if your pet lover this is most deffinitly the spot for you.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write such a nice review, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport. I was happy to hear that you found the property conveniently located, and that the service provided was a comfort to you. I will be sure to give a special thank you to Donna. I was also happy to hear that you appreciated the fact that we are pet friendly. Thank you again for your comments, and we look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I work between Brooklyn and Bethlehem. Every two weeks or so I need to stay in the Bethlehem area. This Red Roof Inn, is so well managed and staffed....there is no comparison to others where we have stayed (and one which we complained about in New Jersey, to the State Attorney General!). Donna, Danny, Stephanie, Trista, Christine, all are fantastic at the front desk....and Barbara who cleans rooms is so helpful and kind, as is George{?} who takes care of maintenance. The Manager is thoughtful and willing to help out when short staffed as he did when he replaced a very heavy air conditioner in my room when the one there was not adequate.. The rooms are clean, and if not, you just let them know and if possible you will get another room or that one will be immediately fixed. It is convenient to the airport, Whitehall, Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton with nearby chain restaurants, a great diner, and shopping.

Room Tip: If with your dog, grab a ground floor room. For those of us with arthritis, you can park right by the door to your room.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport. We are happy to hear that you chose our property to be you home away from home. My staff and I also appreciated the nice comments about the great customer service provided, and the cleanliness of the guest rooms. As you mentioned above, it is not just one individual that get's the job done, but it is truly a team effort ! Thank you again for your comments, and we look forward to seeing you again soon !

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I was visiting a friend who was very ill. I stayed at the Red Roof Inn and was very pleased with the room and the quiet stay. The room was clean and had everything I needed. There was ample parking and there were several restaurants within walking distance that would fit everyone's needs.
The staff was excellent and knowledgeable and friendly. At my check out, Trista was so helpful. It was very early and she gave me all the information I needed. It was very helpful. Thank you staff!!!

Room Tip: I stayed on the ground floor and it was quiet. I had easy access to the car and the office.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport. My staff and I were happy to hear that you found your room clean and comfortable, and enjoyed the convenience of the nearby restaurants. I was also happy to hear that my front desk staff was so helpful. We were sorry to hear about your friends illness, and will be sure to keep your friend in our prayers. Thank you again for your nice comments !

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Love the clean bamboo floors which are so dog friendly and flea free. First floor accommodations were easy for dog walking. Room was up to date and clean. No breakfast, but reasonable rates. Nice stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
RedAllentown, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport. We were happy to hear that you liked the laminate floors, and found your room to be updated and clean, and pet friendly. Unfortunately, as you stated we do not offer a breakfast, but I hope you enjoyed our 24 hour coffee available in the lobby each day. Thank you again for your comments, and we hope to see you again in the very near future !