See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2017

First of all, the staff really needs to do more grooming when it comes to their appearances and act professional, and saying "What's up yo?" to guests is not one of the ways to act professional. Also, during sleep I felt uncomfortable, and the next day I ended up with over 10 bed bug bites, which I didn't have prior to staying there. I've contacted them to inform them and all they told me was that they're going to check. I've also contacted the Better Business Bureau about the matter and I still haven't heard a response. I'd still like a refund. Overpriced just to get bed bug bites in return is one of the worst services a customer can get.

Room tip: Try to avoid this hotel if you can
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank JessieTowers98
Reviewed 12 November 2017

A bunch of unfriendly looking people sitting outside the lobby entrance staring at me parking my car. A little intimidating start. Then there's no one at the first desk when I walked in. I waited a while before someone showed up. It took a very long time to check me in, while several other guesses showed up and lining up behind me. I was given a corner room. Room is OK, but the shower head isn't quite working. I have to struggle the whole time. And the wall is terribly thin. I can hear the next room clearly. To add in the horrible experience is their unsettled barking dog, keeps barking and scraping the wall/door until very late at night. Not sure how they'll get charged after the hotel found out what happened to their wall/door after they check out.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank JackyInAction
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Upon check in, the State Police and a Mobile Forensics unit was at the front door. It seems someone on the third floor was beaten pretty badly the night before. An eery start. Then, we were provided with a room key, and directed to the second floor. When we opened the door to our room, the TV was blaring, the bed was unmade and the room reeked of cannibus. The room was already occupied. Ugh. We hurried out and went to get a key for another room. That room was better. However, when we returned for our second night, the room key didn't work. Then I began to worry that our room was given to someone else when we were out for the day. Everything was fine, but it was a pretty rugged go of it. The whole place smelled liked smoke and it was real loud at night. On the bright side, there's lots of shopping and numerous restaurants within walking distance and the staff was courteous. If you can get a room elsewhere, that's what you should do, even if you have to pay a little more.

Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank gidgetgoesny17
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

After checking in we found our room smelling bad with cigarette smoke. Note it had a no smoking sign on the outside. After requesting and moving to another non smoking room it smelled just as bad. During our safety check that we always do when staying at a hotel we discovered a fire sprinkler covered in dust a strings. I would not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank terryjillwhit
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I stayed for a little bit and had to leave early for an emergency. The friendly staff was very kind!! Would go back!! Check in was smooth and just wish i didn't have to leave so early. Would go back just for the friendly service we received.

Date of stay: June 2017