All reviews hampton inn an industrial park starlite diner would stay here again beds were very comfortable great place to stay bagels off the highway complimentary breakfast fitness center lehigh valley indoor pool dorney park gps clerk maintenance bedding
Reviewed 10 October 2018

My husband I stayed here over a week ago. I am always nervous, as I worry about the cleanliness of any hotel. With that said, I bring my own supplies and give it a once over. Trust me, it was clean! The breakfast was a surprise as well, with many options including warm items. The hotel in general is older, but has been updated and offers a wonderful stay for anyone. I could end there, but we meet some amazing women that work there named Tracy and Nichol. We checked in and they made us feel right at home as if we knew them forever. Unfortunately, the second night both my husband and I were not feeling well. Both Tracy and Nichol went above and beyond to help us out. They weren't just doing their jobs, which would have been fine, you could tell their compassion and concern were truly genuine. I want to thank them both for their kindness and offer them many wonderful blessings. Thank You for our wonderful stay at the Allentown Park Hotel!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Timothy M, Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review and for staying with us! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. We will let Nicole and Tracy know how much you appreciated their services, we pride ourselves in taking care of our guests. We would love to be your home away from home on your next visit to Allentown, give us a call if you are coming to the area again. Take Care.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel and when I walked in everyone was so friendly. The room was exceptionally clean and the pool is amazing. The girls at the front desk Tracy, Nichol and Devin helped me with so much. They were so nice and friendly. The beds are comfortable and the breakfast is great. Thank you again Tracy, Nichol and Devin for the friendly faces when I walked in. I would highly recommend this place to everyone.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Timothy M, Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you for your kind comments it means the world to us. We will be sure to let all the staff you mentioned know how much of an impact they made during your stay. We are always pleased to hear that you would recommend us to other travelers. Next time you are in the area, we will be here for you! Have a nice week.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I need to say that Tracy Nichol @ the Allentown Hotel is the best, she went above & behond for us in pulling an additional room out of a magic hat so that our team of 7 could stay together in 1 hotel.. Tracy Nichol you rock!!! If I’m in the area next time you better believe that’s where I’ll say... xoxoxo from Robert, thanks ..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your wonderful review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. We will be sure to let Tracy and Nichole know that they made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon! Have a great week.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

After a disappointing stay at another Choice hotel in NJ, we weren't expecting much different from the chain. We were pleasantly surprised. This hotel is beautiful and has amazing amenities. My son loved the heated indoor saltwater pool - that was much larger than most of the pools in this chain. The games room was an added bonus - quite some time was spent enjoying the free arcade games. And the historical details were a wonderful touch - each room has an old black and white historical picture underneath the room number, and each floor of the hotel is dedicated to someone important in local history. The hot breakfast was great as well, and the central placement of the coffee machines enabled us to enjoy coffee and tea 24/7. We will definitely stay here again next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Polarbeargirl2
Timothy M, Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

What a great review, we truly appreciate your perfect rating. We are so happy you had time to enjoy our pool and arcade games. We agree the breakfast is very good and the coffee is from a local vendor. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to your next visit. Have a great week!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We were there the last weekend of Aug for a car show. Due to booking thru booking.com & not thru the hotel room types we ended up not getting for all 5 rms. Thxs to Devon, he was a god sent angel and turned the unpleasant experience of booking thru 3rd party and turned the experience around 180°. We even said about going to the new Marriott property down the street for next year's show. Many thanks to Devon doing what he did and has even taken care of our reservations right away for next year's show. He even had to add another room for me so he came through on all 6 rooms for next year. The rest of the staff was just as amazing and helpful. Again, thanks again Devon and we will see you and the rest of the staff next August.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chastity B
Timothy M, Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for the kind review. We will let Devon and the rest of the staff know how pleased you were with service. The staff always gets a charge when reading a great review like this. We look forward to welcoming you back next year. Take Care!