US$139
Homewood
US$93
US$89
Red Roof
All reviewshampton innan industrial parkstarlite dinerroom was cleanwould stay here againgreat place to staybusiness tripbagelsoff the highwaycomplimentary breakfastfitness centerlehigh valleyindoor pooldorney parkteriupgradesgps
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We were in town for a wedding and our party was booking here. The hotel served its purpose in that all we really needed was a place to crash, and the beds were comfortable enough, but the room was kind of dingy and small.

There are a lot of positives about this place, though. It was very affordable and even though I had to book late, the manager was kind enough to give me the wedding block rate. They have a saltwater pool which really felt great at the end of a long day, though they didn't have any towels in there and we had to go get some from the front desk after our swim. The breakfast, which was included, was really excellent. And most of all, the staff was incredible - very friendly and accommodating and made us really feel welcome.

So, if you're looking for a comfortable enough place to stay with excellent staff and don't mind a pretty outdated look/feel, you can't beat this place for the price.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MShuffit
Timothy M, Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

It is always great to be in for a wedding. Thank you for your nice comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean and The staff wonderful.
Getting There: Even though it is viewable from from the highway you do have to wind around a bit. But don't worry once off the highway there are signs just in case the GPS doesn't work.
Rooms: Some of the cleanest I have ever stayed in. Bathroom is compact and we'll arranged. Beds are comfortable and li end nice. Microwave and refrigerator. Coffee maker but lobby coffee is so much better.
Breakfast: Many choices that can serve all.
STAFF...AMAZING
Hidden Treasure: there is a lounge back by the pool.

1  Thank njTravelJunkie222
Timothy M, Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Wow! What an incredible review, we truly appreciate your comments and for staying with us. We are happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. Next time you need us we are here for you. Have a great week and have a even better upcoming extended holiday weekend!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Let me first say that I’ve stayed over 50 hotels but the Allentown Park Hotel is the best one of them all.

1)That staff treats you like family
2)The cleanliness of the hotel is immaculate
3)The stay was calm, relaxing and very enjoyable.

From the manager Liz to rest of the staff are by far the friendliest people you would want to meet.

If you’re ever in Allentown Pa. and looking for a place to stay - I highly recommend the Allentown Park Hotel.

I will be back.
Lorie Hinkle

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Timothy M, Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Liz and the staff know that they made an impact during your stay and that we are you only choice while visiting the area. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We were traveling from New England to Florida. After 12 hours we looked for a place to spend the night. From the phone conversation with spotty service through the Delaware Water Gap, to check out, the staff was wonderful and accommodating. The room and bathroom were clean and the mattress was super comfortable. We had a great nights sleep. The amenities were a higher quality than expected. Breakfast was typical, but the maple sausage and scrambled eggs were indeed tasty. We would recommend this as a stopping point to anyone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Timothy M, Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for the great rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We agree we love the free breakfast as well. The entire hotel staff thanks you for choosing our hotel, we enjoyed attending to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Next time you are traveling through the area please give us a call! Take Care.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Paid for a 2 night stay, left at midnight the 1st night & never returned. That should tell you something. The hall noise (people yelling like they’re in a barn), guy in the next room yelling SHUT UP! to his kids (at midnight) after their late night swim in the pool (there must have been a lot of kids swimming there late on a Friday night) & I could hear everything through the flimsy connecting door with 3” space at bottom. I asked for a room change & was told by the clerk “oh they’re done swimming now”. I said I still wanted to move & she said ok. Packed up, went down to the front desk & she barked at me “I called you THREE TIMES!” Then she said sorry, no rooms available — so why did she say ok on the phone? Then she told me that because I booked thru an online service she couldn’t accommodate me (excuse me?). So were there rooms available or not? I guess just not to me. She said there were rooms closed off for “the artists” (who weren’t there) and smugly pointed to some sign. (?) Said she’d tell the noisy people to “keep it down” (at midnight). I returned to my room to hear a loud TV & the kids still awake & carrying on. Got the clerk’s name (omitted here out of decency, not afforded to me) as I passed the front desk on my way out & said her mgr would be hearing from me, drove 1 1/2 hours home to 5 hours of peace and QUIET. Unfortunately had to drive back to A-town the next am.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Timothy M, Manager at Allentown Park Hotel Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

We hope this note finds well. We have shared your comments with our staff. We apologize for this bad experience and the competency of our team. This is very disappointing to hear, we will discuss ways of handling these types of situations differently, but we hope you give us another chance to make it up to you to show you a quality stay you deserve. Thank you again for making us aware of your experience.