See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I booked this hotel at the last minute because I was having back muscle spasms and didn't wish to drive the last two hours home. When I pulled into the parking lot, there were people doing drugs; When I waiting on line at the desk, a man asked the desk cler if he could rent a room for "just a few hours." The front desk clerk replies, "I don't have anything right now, but come back in a little while and one of our rooms may free up and I can rent it to you for a few hours."

That told me all I needed to know. The hotel is not safe nor savory, especially not for a single, Senior Citizen woman traveling on her own. I asked the desk clerk to cancel my reservation and to remove any charges on the credit card I used to hold the room. I'm still fighting with Choice Hotels about this. Great hotel if you want to do drugs, engage in prostitution, party, but not so great if all you want is a safe place to sleep for the night.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend stayed there for 20 minutes and we couldn’t do it. You can barley breathe in the room and the hot tub was dirty as hell. They manger was giving us crap for our money back because he told us it was a nice room and it wasn’t at all. We payed $195 for a crappy place to sleep and no tv and air conditioning. The bed was filled with stains and the mirrors were dirty. It’s the worst hotel that you could ever go to. There was people screaming outside and people all over the place eyeing you up and they didn’t look friendly at all. I would not recommend this place at all.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank flyers2097
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We needed to go to Pa. because of a sickness. Because of the holiday weekend most of the places in the area were full. We booked the Rodeway Inn against family opposition and made out fine. The room was ready, clean and non smoking. Not the nicest area of the city and it seemed like a lot of the guests were local people. But as I said everything went fine and we had no problems.

Room tip: up stairs was nice and quiet
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2016

My 73 year old mother insisted on staying here for the low price, I just left here there tonight. The staff was pleasant enough, but the housekeeper woman was kind of shocked when she found out my mom was staying there alone! "Lock this, lock that, put on the chain, cameras are up there, call the office if you have any trouble!!" Ha serves her right for being so cheap, hope she doesn't get mugged by weirdos! Sheets did not have any stains or bugs so I guess they are trying at least. One window had cats in it, people live there the sign outside says "Low weekly rates". 9 bucks more you can stay at the Econolodge which is quite clean and stink free.

Room tip: near the office might be safer for security
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Lots of kids riding scooters and bikes, people getting haircuts on sidewalk in front of the doors

Hotel pictures are very, misleading rooms are cramped. I heard car alarms going off all night, someone took a baseball bat to a car near me. Hotel room has no smoke alarm desk did not replace it during the day. Bathroom was pathetic. I have never seen a tub so worn that the enamel is coming off in slabs, and I needed both hands to make the water faucet turned on.
Someone had kicked bathroom door in, never replaced or repaired.

The only ice machine is in the office, is available at the discretion of the front desk, and seems only to be for adult male customers who are not who are not on the weekly rate. Women who I asked where there is an ice machine told me that there was no ice available.

NO SMOKE ALARM- missing prior to our arrival, not replaced on request

Free breakfast: I have never met a doughnut but I did not like, and till the roadway inn
Utterly disgusting! I spit it out and brushed teeth to get taste out....
Breakfast is a waste