“Delicious food, variety of offerings!”
Review of Wert's Cafe

Wert's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 511 Restaurants in Allentown
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Whether you want burgers, salads or entree, this is the place! Nice atmosphere, very friendly staff and great food! Never disappointed and the prices are great too!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I am not a big burger fan, but the burger was incredible. What I enjoyed the most was the funnel cake fries! As an Allentown native, I love funnel cake. Food, excellent...Service was ok...No reservations, no frills, but good food.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

While in town for an appointment, we were looking for a good burger and Wert’s popped up in a Google search. Since it was the closest, we stopped. Wow!! First of all the staff was amazing. This was obviously a local place and there were plenty of people in who were regulars. The staff knew them by name, knew their likes and dislikes, and it was wonderful to see the close interaction. We ordered two burger specials. I had the Wert’s cheese burger medium and my daughter had a Ranchero burger. Both came with a side of the amazing frizzled fried onions and a pile of sliced pickles. The burgers were HUGE! The cheeseburger was stuffed with mushrooms and fried onions and smothered in cheese. It was so juicy I needed a napkin with the first bite. The opinions were super thin and piled high. So crispy!!! The pickles were huge slices and fresh not rubbery spears. My daughter had a glass of white birch beer which was a flashback to my childhood. If you’ve never had it you have to try it. Our special came with two slices of chocolate cake. We ordered one with vanilla frosting and one with peanut butter. We were so stuffed from dinner that there was no way we
could have eaten the cake. The staff was nice enough to pack it to go. I would whole heartedly recommend this place to anyone looking for home style food at great prices. The burgers are legendary. We will be back!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Very nice restaurant in the heart of West End Allentown. Good bar, excellent food and service. Great for an informal business lunch.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

From the fantastic Wert’s Burger to the original blooming onion straws you will not go wrong. This third generation restaurant knows the meaning of great customer service. When several of the serves are going on 20 years plus, you know the restaurant is special

Been to Wert's Cafe? Share your experiences!