“Average Food”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Nothing spectacular here. We were there on a Sunday night at 6pm and there was only one other group of 6 in the building. Food was mediocre.

1  Thank RodM441

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Why we had not tried this before on one of our visits is beyond me. Out of the 8 of us, EVERYONE loved their meals. It was one of the best meals I've had in the ABE area. Considering it is within walking distance of our hotel, we will be going there every time we go back to PA. The waiter was fun, and made our visit even better. I'm not sure why this place is not busier; the menu is great, the prices are reasonable, you get a lot of food (i.e. plenty for another meal or two at home), the location is great. If you have not been there, try it!

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank tangokilo12
Reviewed 17 January 2017

My husband thoroughly enjoyed the crab cake, which was almost completely crab and had only enough filling to hold it together. I had a delicious filet mignon. Both were cooked to perfection. We also enjoyed the hand cut French fries. The server was pleasant and observant. He was very helpful as we were navigating my husband's wheelchair. The ambiance was charming. The only problem is that I initially ordered ribs and was told they were out of them (even though it was before noon and there was only one other table of guests.) This was our first visit and we plan to return.

1  Thank Linda P
Reviewed 10 January 2017

I went in for dinner and ordered a filet mignon cooked medium. What I received was a flat piece of meat, about 3/8" thick, that was tougher than a NY strip. Why call yourself a steakhouse if you don't know how to cook a steak? It was a shame because the decor was really nice and there was a fireplace keeping everyone warm.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I was not impressed with this place. I saw the sign that said Best Crab cakes, so a colleague and I went in on a weeknight to have a beer and eat some quality crab. We sat at the bar and we ended up being one of only 3 patrons in the bar that night. The guy next to us was eating Ribs and said they were really good. They have a pretty large menu, but I was looking for crab. When inquiring about what's good, the bartender said, you're kidding right, I don't eat here. So i proceeded to order the lobster pizza and the crab balls. The lobster pizza was very rich and creamy, not something you could sit and eat the whole thing but great to share. I was disappointed in the crab balls, very little flavor. A crab cake by itself was $20.

Date of visit: November 2016