All reviews off the highway a long road trip free wifi bed was comfortable furnishings key
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Arrived about 12:30 am, had a room available on ground floor which was great for getting my dog in and out. Super clean, nice remodeling. Large room, with a really comfy bed. Pretty area a little ways off the highway but very quiet. Pets are welcome and pet area is kept clean. Definitely will stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Easy location off the highway. No issues with check-in. This is a no-frills motel, and was just what I needed. Very clean but the walls are thin (could hear kids running around, crying, and a briefly rambunctious couple). Note that the local police use the abandoned buildings across from the entrance as a speed trap, so be on your best driving behavior!

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Heather W
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We got in late at night and left early- it was clean and comfortable, quiet for us to sleep. Internet and TV worked great, I love the wooden style floors that seem less nasty than old carpet. Provided a good stopover on a long road trip.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Erika G
Reviewed 7 February 2018

I do like that this was a nice, new hotel room. I liked the room itself. I liked having a fridge and microwave. The non-carpeted floor was good for traveling with pets. I didn't care for the hotel design. I had a lot of stuff to carry in and I was at the absolute end of a hall. It would have been good to be able to get in to the side doors with all my stuff instead of having to haul it through the parking lot, through the lobby and all the way to my room. The mattress was also paper thin, not very comfortable. While the check in guy at night was decent, the gal in the morning couldn't have been less friendly.

I don't think I will stay here again. There are other motel 6's that aren't as new, but are more welcoming overall.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Jeanine_RR
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I stayed here overnight as a quick stop in the middle of a long road trip with my large dog. It's a low rate with no extra charge for the dog. So, it was a great price. Also, I was given a free upgrade to a room with a refrigerator and microwave, which was convenient for me with the dog food!
The people at the front desk were quick, friendly, and accommodating, including offering to help me with my bags at check-in.
The room was clean and just right for my needs. The bed was comfortable. Furnishings included a built-in table and "booth" seat, along with a TV unit with clothes-hanging space behind it. Fine for an overnight stay.
The only sour note is that they were extremely anxious for me to leave at check-out time so they could clean the room. I left at the assigned time, and was surprised that there were people lined up outside my room ready to get it cleaned. So, don't be slow!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo