“Above average place”

Clove Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #15 of 515 Restaurants in Allentown
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been to this place a few times. They have north indian chef that's a positive point. As welcome they give compliment papad with chutney and salad which tastes good. They have less options in vegetarian and many options in non veg. I am vegetarian but my friends said non veg was good. For veg I have tried a few different dishes but I found their kadayi paneer and shahi paneer average, rest of the items I have tried I was not satisfied with that.
But their breads are good.

1  Thank Rohit_Arora2803

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I had dinner here with two friends. We started with the vegetarian appetizer sampler to share.

For my main course, I ordered the Chicken65 from the chef's special menu. I asked for "Indian" hot, which had a nice burn but wasn't too spicy. It was one of the best chicken dishes I've ever had at an Indian restaurant. My friends had the saag paneer and the chana masala, which they both enjoyed. Portions are generous. In fact, I'm eating some of my leftover chicken for lunch right now.

The staff is very friendly, and you definitely get the impression that they care about your experience. The interior is nicely decorated, and it's very clean.

I'd go back.

1  Thank Aaron W
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We picked the restaurant casually just for a late lunch. We were pleasantly surprised; food was excellent, the restaurant was clean and price absolutely reasonable. Most importantly the server, Ravi, was definitely hospitable, helpful and accommodating.
That’s it; Clove Fine is now my #1 ethnic restaurant in Lehigh Valley.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My wife and I are not savvy on Indian cuisine. Our few experiences have not been good. Based on this, some friends of ours took us here to help guide us in the decision making processes. It was their first time as well. All I can say is we ordered or ordered and loved everything that was brought to us. I savored everything I tasted and had no bad after effects from the meal. It too bad this restaurant is so far from our home town.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Everything we ordered was amazing! We ordered four different dishes and two appetizers and it was hard to pick a favorite! The severs were attentive and the portions were good sized. Will definitely be back!