“Good food and atmosphere but getting a bit pricey.”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #11 of 516 Restaurants in Allentown
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I have gone to Carrabba's in Allentown and Easton and they are both good stops. Food is always good, service usually is as well. Just starting to price themselves out of the market.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I have a friend who loves to eat here. She brought me here two years ago and I didn’t like it and guess what, I didn’t like it again the other day when she took me. We do not have this chain place where I live.
The place needs a make over. Especially the tables and chairs. There was a bit not so pleasant smell when we entered and it seemed to be throughout the place. Kinda like stale meets old frying oil. It was not busy at all when we arrived around 2:30 p m. We were seated right away, would you believe at same table from the two year ago visit?! Maybe that was the problem. It took forever it felt
Like to get waited on as wait staff walked all around us. I wanted to leave. We ended up with a nice waitress but that didn’t help much.
I had a cup of chicken soup that had a big hunk of chicken in it - that should have been cut up when placed in the soup. There were not more than four pieces of noodles in the soup! A Soda was three dollars! The salad was covered in carrots and drenched in Plain ol Italian dressing. The calamari had to be sent back, oh my goodness I thought I was eating plastic!! I think the waitress knew it was bad as she didn’t hesitate to take it away.
My friend had her usual pasta with two shrimp on top of it. Bill came and still had calamari on it so we had to wait for a new bill. I would never recommend this place.

1  Thank danidb518
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We loved our waiter and of course we forgot his name. He noticed that some our food that came out was not right. He saw it before us and had it taken care of right away. We had a very pickey eater with us and he was very patient with us. Food was great.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner with friends. Food was good, drinks were good, service was good. It was very crowded, glad we put our name on the wait list before we went.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We had another outstanding meal last night. Our favorite server, Tanya, always makes our meal exceptional!I highly recommend it.