“Fantastic lunch ”

Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

See attached pictures below,

My first time and It will definitely not be my last, great fresh made to order mediterranean food.
We walked in a we immediately greeted by the owner, he recommend a few items and explained the dishes. I thought I had made up my mind until the tables around me got their food, then it was time for window shopping. what I mean by window shopping is as they bring out dishes, I ask the server what the dish was. I change my mind several times before my wife asks me to order one, please. We started with hummus, full of flavor and creamy, very good.
We both ordered a combo.
My wife ordered Arnabeet Kabab combo w/ grape leaves and I ordered Sejok combo w/ football Kibbee. Wow, real good food.
Give the grill a try, I truly believe you will return and tell a friend, enjoy.
I hope this was helpful

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Lazeez on a long road trip, and it was wonderful. The staff went out of their way to make sure our meal was perfect. Everything was delicious. The staff provided a welcoming and relaxed environment, checked in on us (even though you order at the counter), and even brought out extra food when we realized we mis-ordered something and it was our error, not theirs. Wow! I would highly recommend this restaurant. We will definitely return when we are back in the area!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

If you are in the area you certainly should stop, if you live near by you definitely should go, and if you are hungry this is the place to go!!
awesome people, great food great hummus, awesome shawarma..
family friendly and 100% fresh!
recommended 100%

Reviewed 6 July 2018

A friendly family-run order at counter style restaurant in a strip mall. Not much atmosphere to speak of, but amazingly good. We come WAY out of our way and invent reasons to come here for the food.

I highly recommend the baba ghanouj and kafta kabob wrap combo. Plenty to fill up the heartiest appetite, and includes a bit of a sweet cake for dessert.

Every time we have it - and it's more often than we'd care to admit - we both sigh deeply at the first char-grilled bite.

They aren't open after 7:00 pm or on Sundays, so not really a dinner destination.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Perfect stop off I-78. Very authentic, family operated. Chicken Shawarma was awesome. Combo makes a huge meal, enough to share. The sides are very good. All freshly prepared.