“Authentic food, beautiful decor”

The Aladdin Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 511 Restaurants in Allentown
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

They make real Turkish coffee! Absolutely my favorite place. Glad I found it and stopped by. Had kefta kebab and their home made falafel which was out of this world!
They have take out menu and also do catering - ask for their catering options.

Vivian Y, Manager at The Aladdin Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Thanks for the great review. We are glad you enjoyed your experience. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The night we went there was a belly dancer. Call to find out what nights. It was fun, she got the children to dance with her and some adults. The food here is very good. We left stuffed. The waitress told us most of it is homemade. And it is a family run business. They have small lights on the ceiling that make you feel as if you are outside. The dress code is mixed. Jeans are fine and dressing up is acceptable also. This is a place where you can relax, talk and really enjoy yourself. They take reservations.

1  Thank kuttfam
Reviewed 13 March 2018

If you go for dinner, get the complete or deluxe dinner for two (or however many in your party). It's non-stop amazing food with something new coming out every 5-10 minutes. Amazing!

If you go for lunch, don't leave without getting a falafel wrap. The falafel and tahini is just wow. . nothing I'm going to type here captures the deliciousness.

The inside of this place is stuck in 1989, and I'm fine with that. In fact, I like it that way. I wouldn't change a thing. It's clean, it works, and I hope they continue to focus their energy on sending great food out of the kitchen with great service.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Restaurant has recently been refurbished. The food is excellent. Although I live in the UK, The Aladdin is a must visit whenever I'm visiting Bethlehem.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This place has been here for a while. It's consistently very good Lots of dishes to sample. We had numerous small plates and shared. Hummus, eggplant etc. All excellent. We also had a few kabobs of lamb, beef and chicken. Excellent. Going with a small group and sharing is the way to do it. Great service and nice people.