All reviews red robin room was clean nice hotel waffle house free shuttle shuttle service would highly recommend this hotel room facing business travel parking lot lehigh valley pool and hot tub comfortable stay business center great place to stay fitness center convenient location
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Overall the experience was very positive except for the kitchen cook was quite rude and could have cared less about our eating experience. She was very short with her responses. The rooms were excellent and the check-in/check-out front desk staff well above average.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Staff is great to work with for arrangements. Many amenities and clean rooms. Refrigerator, tv, pool, bar, eating facilities. Good breakfast! Close to airport. Only reason I gave lower rating, bathrooms need some upgrades, pillows and mattress was a bit soft.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Jane K,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad that you found the hotel to your liking. I am pleased to tell you that we will be beginning our bathroom renovations end of 2017/beginning of 2018! We hope that you come stay with us again and see the finished product!
At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I have stayed at this hotel for about 10 years when visiting family in Allentown. Last year, I stayed at another hotel. This year, I stayed here and I found it to be dirty and needing to be renovated. The hotel is old and dirty. Also, at first, I was put into a smoking room. Only after I complained, they put me in a non-smoking room, but with 2 smaller beds, instead of one king size bed. I won't stay here again until they renovate it. For the price you pay, I expected a lot more.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel with a travel softball team and had a great experience. Excellent facilities and the staff could not have been more accommodating to our team and our parents. Our team stays in a lot of hotels over the course of the summer and I would put this one at the top of the list.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mark R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Jeff V,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel, facilities and staff service to your liking. I will definitely pass your kind words on to the rest of the staff We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for next years tournament. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Clean, super friendly staff...made reservation online for Dorney Deal...which included 1/2 price tickets for both me and my nephew and also a great breakfast for both...close to Dorney Park...only a one night stay but perfect! Comfortable beds too!!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel and your Dorney Deals Package to your liking! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.