All reviews outdoor pool free breakfast front desk bedroom suite pull out sofa bed fire pit great hotel baseball game close proximity pleasure of staying full size refrigerator the hotel offers long term hot tub would stay here again lobby area clean rooms
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We went to an event in Bethlehem. This was a nice short drive from Sands.
Our room was well kept, very clean and we had a pleasant stay here. Breakfast is very delicious. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fred t, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank for your feedback, your opinion is important to us. We strive hard to make sure our guests are satisfied and comfortable. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along your feedback to my staff. Please come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Room is clean and comfortable..and megan is a very friendly professional at the front desk! The meals they provide during the week make traveling for business a little easier, I would stay here any time I need to come to Allentown .

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mike s

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Staff is very disorganized. I observed them fighting among themselves many times, many of them try to undermine each other. This affected my experience and stay at the hotel since the staff was more eager to throw their fellow staff member under the bus than to listen to and meet the needs of the customer.

My room was sub par and in need of many repairs during my stay. Amenities seem good at face value but when used I was very disappointed.

The only thing going for this hotel is the location,

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear helplessguest2018,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am glad you liked the fine location of our hotel in the area. On the other hand, I am sorry for the shortfalls you have noticed with our staff. I am also sorry that the condition of your room was not to your liking. We highly value views, opinions and feedback from our guests, as this allows us to constantly improve the service and facilities we provide. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 February 2018

This is a budget-friendly hotel in a convenient location in the Allentown area. I stay here when in town on business, and it's easy to get around from here. It's also close to shopping and restaurants.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Hi Ruth C,

Thank you for leaving us your review and we are pleased you stayed with us in your recent business trip. I'm happy that our location perfectly suited your needs and our staff members having been able to serve you wonderfully. Its also good to know that our rate structure puts great value to the amount you spend for.

We are still a long way to be the best in what we provide and we're up to this challenge. I appreciate your feedback and this has been shared with our management for review and implement changes for the better.

This surely means a lot and nothing makes it more fulfilling but to be able to host you again.

Best regards,

Frank A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this hotel a few times and I’m always very satisfied with my stay. I’ve had a couple issues in the past, but Nick has been super nice and understanding and accommodating, and that’s what makes me keep coming back. The hotel location in a close proximity to a lot of restaurants and stores and US 22. This is a great place. I highly recommend it

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MarioPartyman56
Fred t, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018