All reviewsfull kitchenbasketball courttruck trafficindustrial arealiving roomcomplimentary breakfastsmall kitchenhome away from homeallentown westperfect staybusiness tripnice poolwafflesdorney parkfresh fruitwould stay here againnice breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to stay here on our way to Pittsburgh and this was a great stopover. All of the staff members were friendly and helpful. We got a good rate here. Our room was big and spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were fresh and clean. The hotel is easily accessible from I-78 at Exit 49A via PA Route 100 South. And there are quite a few stores and restaurants nearby for added convenience. We will definitely stay here again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Melanie O, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Joe, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback regarding our hotel. We are delighted on your way to Pittsburgh you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on trying to deliver a wonderful guest experience which includes having positive interactions with our staff. We are happy to hear your room was both clean and spacious while also being conveniently located.

We hope when you travel back into the area you will once again choose the Homewood Suites Allentown, and give us the opportunity to earn your business.

Until then, safe travels!!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

love the hospitality of the staff , great location and near shopping . but this hotel is short staffed & items were missing from my unit such as
forks appliances etc but overall my family has a great time .

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Melanie O, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Hello Darcelbrown72-

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our hotel and share some of your experiences. One of the many areas we try and focus on is giving exceptional customer service. We are delighted your interaction with Vicky was a pleasant one, and you enjoyed your time at our hotel. We are sorry to hear some items were missing from your suite and this allowed us the opportunity to make immediate corrections.

We hope when you are back in the area you will allow us the opportunity to once again earn your business.
Safe travels.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Me and my family really enjoyed our stay, We will definitely be back. My children enjoyed the pool and my son really enjoyed basketball court. They was overjoyed about the kitchen. I really enjoyed cooking and the nice size refrigerator

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you! Our team takes pride in making everyone's stay memorable. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

My family and I had a phenomenal time. The complimentary breakfast and breakfast staff were great. My children spent a lot of time in the pool. The staff answered all my questions when we checked in the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay! It is our goal to help each and every guest have the most memorable stay with us possible!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

This hotel was an excellent choice for my daughter and I on our weekend trip to Dorney Park. We had a clean, spacious, and comfortable King Bed Suite on the second floor. The indoor pool was nice for my 5 year old (although definitely not heated) but I do wish they would add a hot tub! The free breakfast in the morning was great and the front desk staff was kind and courteous. At only 10 minutes from the park, the location was great as well. If we make the trip to Allentown or Dorney again, we'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Our team is SO happy you enjoyed your stay! It is our goal to make sure everyone has a great time at our hotel! We hope to see you again soon!