All reviews extended stay college dorm room dorney park movie theater long term beds were comfortable mayra cookware housekeeping accommodations gm rates
Reviewed 8 October 2016

I'm staying here on business for the week. They say they offer free Wifi, but it is down most of the day. Talking to my neighbors, it has been happening since before my stay. The front desk acknowledged it, offered no time frame for a fix, and even worse, didn't apologize for such a massive inconvenience. Let me clarify - the internet is not slow, it is completely broke.

I can get Wifi at 40,000 feet in an airplane; but not here? Not after a week? I travel a lot and I've never experienced anything like this. I would strongly recommend against this place, and I won't be going to any more Woodspring/Valueplace hotels.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Allentown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Thank you for providing us with this useful feedback. We have shared your comments with the appropriate departments so that we can continue striving to create exceptional stays for future guests. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

My family was in Allentown for my son's baseball tournament. While at my son's game, I received a call from the hotel stating that they overbooked by 10 rooms for the evening & that my room was cancelled. The hotel offered me nothing; until, I demanded they find me a new room (considering me & my family were already in town). The hotel called back about 15 mins later & stated that every place was booked for the evening. What upset me most about the whole experience is that the hotel never even offered me an apology for overbooking & having to cancel my room. Very poor customer service. I found a room available at a different hotel (even after I was told over the phone by Woodspring Suites that there was nothing available anywhere).

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Allentown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

First I'd like to apologize that we did not have a room available for you. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. We take all guest feedback very seriously and will address everything you've brought to our attention. We hope that you will reconsider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Stayed at this hotel over the weekend with my boyfriend. It was very quiet, which was nice. The hotel is inexpensive and very close to Dorney Park. The lady who checked us in seemed very nice and the room was clean. Wish there was a bigger bed and a nightstand on each side. Also, the toilet seat seemed too small and it kept sliding. If you are looking for something inexpensive and don't mind a basic room, it's definitely worth it though.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VanessaL1122

We appreciate you taking time to share your comments with us about our staff. We consider them one of our most valuable assets and couldn’t function without them. We will share your comments with them in hopes of continuing to provide a positive experience for our future guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Great value new rooms friendly super helpful staff been here since July will here entirety of stay for business would recommend this hidden jewel to anyone
Beds are comfortable
Rooms are spacious
Onsite laundry
Very quiet

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank stephen m

We are glad you had a great stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, we appreciate it!

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I came to Allentown, Pa for business matter, I called the establishment just looking for prices and spoke to Ms. Lisa at the front desk; I asked questions regarding prices and location, she was so helpful that right then and there I booked the reservation; Once I arrived at the establishment everyone was so helpful, I had so much luggage (since I was going to be away on business for 3 weeks), They even helped me with my bags, I then met Ms Lisa who processed my check in procedure, I then processed to my room; I was impress the foyer of the establishment was so beautiful and inviting and my room was spotless (as a business traveler hotel rooms sometimes aren't as clean as they are supposed to be but my room was SPOTLESS, during my 3 week stay I received the best customer service from the front dest personnel to housekeeping and maintenance crew; I want to thank everyone at the Woodspring springs for their hospitality and friendliness; I have found the establishment in which I will definetly will stay once I travel again to Allentown, Pa, I will be contacting you guys soon, thanks so very much.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Josenpa

Thank you for sharing such kind words about our staff. We will be sure to let them know their efforts did not go unnoticed.