All reviews room was clean waffles father's day gentleman named assorted breads and pastries front desk boston pizza walking distance third floor the breakfast area mini fridge free breakfast busy highway decent stay non smoking room great place to stay water pressure
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I did not have a reservation and walked in with a coupon from one of the rest areas we stopped at. I was pleasantly surprised they accepted my coupon and had just what I needed. The room was very clean and well maintained, and did not feel cheap. It was very quiet and as a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe. The breakfast was more than adequate, (BACON--lots of bacon) and the breakfast area was immaculate and the woman who worked in there keeping everything spotless was very friendly. Both the AM and PM front desk workers were very polite and genuinely nice.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor and found it very quiet. The main stairway led right up there and was very accessible.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Booked online, arrived, Phillip had my paperwork ready, checked in within 5 minutes. Nice clean property. Room very nice. Bathroom spotless, micro and fridge clean. Staff recommended diner in walking distance, great food. Good value!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018

After a long day of travel looked for a Sleep Inn as we have had the best luck with them. Young man at desk was very welcoming and helpful. Off a busy highway (rt 100) but very quiet. You can access gas and an awesome restaurant (Starlight diner) by a back drive and don't have to get into the traffic (could walk to diner). Room was typical for Sleep Inn, micro and refrig. good beds... maybe not as new feeling room as some other Sleep Inns, but comfortable and clean. Breakfast not quite as good as some other Sleep Inns... but definitely better than most. If in area would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mollysnene
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Phillip at the front desk was kind and welcoming. We were able to get a discount with our AAA membership, but I definitely would've been unhappy if we had paid full price for this room. We found long hair in two different places of the sheets and comforter, and the top sheet was threadbare as well. We could see our hands completely through the sheet. Seems that the owner/manager needs to buy new linens and check behind the cleaning staff. The breakfast was nice and hot though, and the employee working that morning was nice and working hard to keep it stocked and cleaned.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my 6-week visit here at the Sleep Inn. The staff were very considerate and pleasant. The rooms were kept clean. However the one issue that I did have with the facility is that they only have one washer and one dryer for the entire Hotel. I was here on business and my stay was for an extended amount of time and there were a few times that I had a hard time being able to use the washer and a dryer because someone was occupying it. I suggest that there is at least one more washer and one more dryer added to the facility for those that are going to be here for an extended amount of time.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business