US$60
US$133
US$100
US$83
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$96
US$153
US$138
US$84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Allenwood Motel(Allentown)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$76
All reviewswafflesshower stallfather's dayroom was cleanfront deskgentleman namedassorted breads and pastriespool keyboston pizzawalking distancethird floorthe breakfast areastaybridge suitesmini fridgefree breakfastbusy highwaynon smoking room
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I did not have a reservation and walked in with a coupon from one of the rest areas we stopped at. I was pleasantly surprised they accepted my coupon and had just what I needed. The room was very clean and well maintained, and did not feel cheap. It was very quiet and as a woman traveling alone, I felt very safe. The breakfast was more than adequate, (BACON--lots of bacon) and the breakfast area was immaculate and the woman who worked in there keeping everything spotless was very friendly. Both the AM and PM front desk workers were very polite and genuinely nice.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor and found it very quiet. The main stairway led right up there and was very accessible.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2018

My company made reservation for my stay on 26th of April 2018. I arrived at 2am, tired after 8.5hr drive in traffic, told frontdesk employee who I am, what company I work for, provided him my DL, he found me in the system, gave me printed form with all info from the system, I signed it, got keys to the room, took a shower and dropped like a bag. Now. 3-30 am phone rings in the room. I'm like wtf, 3-30am, is there a fire in the builing or something, can it wait? But I politely answered, turns out it is a hotel manager needs info about reservation, my name, CC number, DL, etc etc. I was like you got this info in the system, and I just gave you my id, wth. I refused to give my cc number, suspecting some sort of scam. I dont know if it was actual manager on the phone or some scammer who got access to the hotel phone system, nevertheless, this was horrible stay. If I could give NEGATIVE five stars I certainly would.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Booked online, arrived, Phillip had my paperwork ready, checked in within 5 minutes. Nice clean property. Room very nice. Bathroom spotless, micro and fridge clean. Staff recommended diner in walking distance, great food. Good value!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018

After a long day of travel looked for a Sleep Inn as we have had the best luck with them. Young man at desk was very welcoming and helpful. Off a busy highway (rt 100) but very quiet. You can access gas and an awesome restaurant (Starlight diner) by a back drive and don't have to get into the traffic (could walk to diner). Room was typical for Sleep Inn, micro and refrig. good beds... maybe not as new feeling room as some other Sleep Inns, but comfortable and clean. Breakfast not quite as good as some other Sleep Inns... but definitely better than most. If in area would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mollysnene
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Phillip at the front desk was kind and welcoming. We were able to get a discount with our AAA membership, but I definitely would've been unhappy if we had paid full price for this room. We found long hair in two different places of the sheets and comforter, and the top sheet was threadbare as well. We could see our hands completely through the sheet. Seems that the owner/manager needs to buy new linens and check behind the cleaning staff. The breakfast was nice and hot though, and the employee working that morning was nice and working hard to keep it stocked and cleaned.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business