“TOY ROBOT MUSEUM”
Review of Stoudtburg Village

Stoudtburg Village
Ranked #5 of 10 things to do in Adamstown
More attraction details
Owner description: Stoudtburg Village is primarily a residential hamlet that is reminiscent of a village in Germany. We have a few individually owned specialty shops, and a café that serves food and alcohol. The Village is always open for strolling our walkways and admiring the unique architecture and lovely gardens. You can also sit and relax in the plaza while listening to the sounds of the water splashing in the fountain. At the top of the fountain sits a cherub, affectionately known to villagers as "Peaches." We will let you figure out why :). Picture taking is a common occurrence in Stoudtburg Village. We often have wedding parties taking advantage of this beautiful location for pictures of their special day. So come and enjoy this unusual setting...take a stroll, sit and chat awhile, stay as long as you like!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Visited Adamstown, and stumbled into the Toy Robot Museum and gift store in Stoudtburg Village. I was greeted by Joe the proprietor, curator, and all around great guy. He had well over a thousand robot toys on display. It was like a nice visit back the toys my childhood. They were all their in their original packaging. Alsoon display was the Mr. Robot toy I owned as a child. You push a button and you see the original black and white TV commercial, for that as well as the commercials for the other Robot toys. It was a delighful walk down memory lane. He even let me play the original pin ball machine. I will return with my grand children so they can capture a little bit ofthat period of my life. Thank You Joe. I highly recommend this attraction to anyone.

3  Thank travelguyNycNy
"curator"
"tv"
"proprietor"

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The area is constructed with an old world theme. There is a brewery and restaurant in the front and the village in the back. There are European type homes for sale and in the village. The village has a number of different types of cheese and bread and other shoppes. It is still developing. There is a huge flea market Sundays in thesummer.

1  Thank Artisticwander
Reviewed 30 January 2017

But it never has really come to fruition. There are some consistent shops, but this replica of European living just doesn't cut the mustard.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I actually almost bought here in 07 omg thank God I did not. Neighbors while renting were not that nice to each other gossip was everywhere stores closed most of the time. Its beautiful to look at but very boring to live or visit. Its just to to abandoned feeling. Great concept but wrong place. Not worth visiting if you have to drive more than 20 min

3  Thank marsha1231