“Just OK”

Ranked #7 of 10 things to do in Adamstown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I have been here about 5 times over the last 6 years. It is just another antique mall with high prices. The outdoor flea market has worse junk than a bad garage sale. Someone was selling used hair clippers that were maybe 5 years old. Used hair clippers are not antiques the last time I checked.
My son went to look at a large area with vintage toys. When I did not buy him a $6 plastic truck that looked to be more like it was worth .25 cents, the vendor basically harassed me about not purchasing it. Had she been a bit friendlier I might have purchased something from her.
A few times I have found some decent items in the outdoor market but I was very surprised that there weren't a lot of vendors for an extravaganza weekend. If you are looking for something specific this is a good place to go. It is clean and well organized. If you are trying to narrow down places to visit to purchase antiques I would say to skip this one.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

good place to go and look around very high prices on most of the stuff dealers living in the past on prices.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Prices avg. to high. Lots of variety. There is a bathroom and air conditioning. It was a really hot day when we went.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

A stop at the Antique Mall is also on our list when we visit the Adamstown area. The Mall is well maintained with many dealers and a great assortment of items. We always find a treasure to bring home.