“I have had several raft trips with Noah's River Adventures, It is a wonderful activity to do when I have company.”

Noah's River Adventures
Ranked #2 of 16 Tours in Ashland
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974. Noah's River Adventures is Ashland, Oregon's premier rafting and year-round salmon and steelhead outfitter. Everything is provided and satisfaction is guaranteed. A trip for everyone, mild to wild. Specialists in family and group trips.
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We had a lovely day on the river with guides, Leon and Erin. Both were friendly, professional and competent. The whitewater part of the trip was super fun and the floating part of the trip was relaxing and peaceful.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

But Leon is too. Both are amazing guides! We had an amazing time and we'll try to do it again every summer! This was just too much fun!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This was our first time rafting, and it was a blast! The rapids were awesome, and the guides were well trained and provided clear instruction. The customer service at Noah's was great - no complaints. Lunch food was fresh and delicious. If you're looking for an extra thrill, I recommend asking to "ride the bull." Great day!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Best river trip to date! Spent my whole life on the water with just a handful of guided tours! This company fleas all out with breakfast and lunch.... hand made salads, salsa and hummus was amazing!! The crew made the entire trip fun for newbies as well as us experienced rafters! Felt safe and entertained the entire day! Thanks y'all!!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

This was my second time with Noah's, first time on the Upper Klamath river. I loved it! The perfect mix of beautiful scenery and adrenalin.