“Busy, busy busy”

Subway
Ranked #32 of 48 Restaurants in Aloha
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed 25 March 2017

A queue, a long one and they were out of things, from running out. I know why, they make the fullest sandwich I ever had at a Subway. Actually hard to hold. Sweet, hard -working and helpful employees.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I am not sure why this place was so busy. The tomatoes did not look good. I might expect that in the winter months but this is prime time for tomatoes. I requested everything except olives and jalapenos and my sub had a generous amount of olives that I got to pick off. Not on my list of favorite places.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

When you don't want greasy fried food this is a great alternative It has a drive-up which has never messed up an order for us.

Reviewed 29 May 2015

Despite the fact that the prices have remained somewhat the same at Subway, today I discovered that the size of the sandwiches have decreased. Still 6" and 12" but the amount of meat in them has decreased. I always order an Italian BMT with double meat and no lettuce or veggies that disguise the size of the sandwich. I like to order this way so that I can make a sandwich last 4 days.

Today I was so surprised by the lack of "double" meat that I phoned the store and told them I didn't get the $6.00 worth of meat that I ordered. I was assured by the person who made it that she did double the meat - but that they "fold it over" to make it fit better -

I'm pretty sure that would make the sandwich look fuller but not heavier.

I can only imagine how thin a sandwich would be with regular meat.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

Good sandwiches and service. Busy place but doesn't take long to get a sandwich

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!