“Great BBQ”

Oregon Barbecue Company
Ranked #12 of 160 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stumbled on this place by accident, my nephew was learning to drive and went past it. We went back the next Saturday. The Chicken is great, the Brisket delicious, the Ribs fall off the bone tender and the Pulled Pork??? Wow! The put the pork in the Baked Beans and they are out of this world good. We took it to nearby Waverly Park and had a picnic!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

My brother and I were working on 3 day project and ate lunch here 2 of the three days. This is take out only, but do have pic-nick tables if you want to eat there, which we did. I love BBQ, I have eaten it in most every state. My brother who had been there before got the brisket sandwich and I followed his lead. The sandwich comes on a nice roll with 6 slices of brisket. It is undoubtedly the best I have ever eaten anywhere. Portions were large. We also got the beans, they were some of the best I have had as well. I will be going back whenever I go down to visit.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Stopped in for Dinner. We got 1 Rib plate, 1 Chicken plate, and 1 Brisket plate. All 3 were super good and different. It wasn't the same old taste on 3 different meats. The sides were great too. We enjoyed the beans, corn, and slaw.

We have a family member who has Celiac Disease so food can be hard to find. Pretty much everything here is Gluten Free. Only the bread bun has Gluten. This makes an absolute gem for us. Looks like a shack form the outside but the staff was awesome and food just as good. Must go !

1  Thank Jeff D
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Actually, my wife knew about this place as she had eaten here a couple of times. She knows I love BBQ, especially pork ribs. I've eaten ribs all across the country...Texas, N Carolina, Memphis, St Louis and plenty of specialty restaurants. The pork ribs here are just as good as any, falling off the bone, succulent.

If you're driving south of Salem on I-5 be sure to stop at this joint. It's right off the freeway. It's a drive-in / walk-up only and there are a few picnic tables outside. Also recommend the slaw.

We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Tried OBC on the recommendation of a co-worker, as i was just in Albany for 2 days. Just a shack with a drive up window and some benches outside. But man! Seriously good BBQ. Tried the ribs and brisket, with beans and slaw. I will definitely return-- maybe for lunch tomorrow!