“Always high quality”

Brick & Mortar Cafe
Ranked #5 of 154 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed breakfast for four Sunday morning. The cinnamon roll French toast was so good and so sweet. More like dessert than breakfast. I was planning on taking the leftovers home, but my family gobbled it up. Others had Huevos Ranchero, Eggs Benedict, and a breakfast burrito. All tasty! We waited less than 10 minutes for a table. Get there before 10 am to avoid a long wait. We can count on Brick & Mortar for consistently high quality food. Albany’s best breakfast!

1  Thank kathleendelsman

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Went here for breakfast on weekday. Very busy but seated quickly. The wait staff we had was awesome. Seated us upstairs and they were on it making sure coffee filled and needs met. My meal of Huevos Rancheros was different but very tasty and I will def order again. Friend has biscuits and gravy and wasn't as pleased. I tasted it and didn't do anything for me either. She will order what I had next time.

1  Thank StellerJ2
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Picture a large very tasty waffle, now picture a well seasoned crispy piece of fried chicken sitting in the middle. That was my breakfast and I can't wait to get back to Albany to have it again. While I didn't have room for dessert, the pastry selection looked amazing. Loved the breakfast and so did everyone at the table.

1  Thank Kyivguy
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Our family of 4 went to breakfast at Brick & Mortar and we all had great meals. My husband loved his biscuits and gravy. Fun atmosphere. Great cup of coffee.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The restaurant has been open a while but this is our first time there. Great breakfast, lemon blueberry pancakes and breakfast sandwich specials. Service was great as well as an excellent atmosphere. We would highly recommend.