“Birthday Brunch”

Brick & Mortar Cafe
Ranked #5 of 154 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 3 November 2017

I wanted my normal Birthday Bloody Mary and it seemed like this place would have a great one, and I was right! Huge double drink with all the fixings including a "meat straw" which was much better than it sounds, haha.

I got Corned Beef and Hash which aside from a limited amount of corned beef was great. My wife got chicken and waffles and they were amazing.

Great service, great decor, great food, great drinks, huge portions and decent prices will bring us back.

1  Thank Michael M

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This place is quite unique. It has a Bloody Mary bar. That happens to be my favorite drink. So many choices to spice it up. I thought the menu had some great choices as well. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Happy we found this place downtown. Cute and charming atmosphere. A lot of food for the price. Overall tasty. I got the breakfast burrito. Cinnamon roll had good frosting but the roll itself seemed a little chewy but I’ll be back. Overall good food and good service.

1  Thank Etuma2690
Reviewed 6 October 2017

We were running late for lunch and walked in the doors at 1:15pm. They only open till 2pm for lunch. The restaurant was completely packed in this downtown Albany restaurant. Had a little issue finding the actual location. There was an address mix-up.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This is my 'Go To' place for business late breakfasts or lunches. The old building charm has been left in place and the vibe is perfect. My business clients from all over love it. My button down mid-westerners to the hip San Diego folks; great balance. The food is great with a good variety well prepared. The service has gotten better over the last year as the management balances staffing with peak times.
Not many places run the gamete of chicken and waffles to quinoa salad and do it well.
Not a place to just blow in and blow out but rather to savor. Everyone in our house from 18 to 62 love coming to Brick and Mortar.

1  Thank jeffreygB3328BZ