“Wow”
Review of No Baloney

No Baloney
Ranked #22 of 160 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough good- the best sandwich shop I. Town hands down. The garlic ranch makes it amazing and the grinder bread is fabulous

Reviewed 19 April 2017

This is my hands-down favorite sandwich shop ever. I have eaten there a dozen times and have never been disappointed. I had the same sandwich (Italian) the first 3 or 4 times and didn't want to venture from that because it was so good and I didn't think it could get better. But I have liked other sandwiches (roasted chicken, traditional and club) as well if not better. The Grinder bread is my favorite. Love this place.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

No Baloney makes a good variety of very tasty sandwiches. They have a broad selection of toppings, much more than Subway or Jimmy Johns or... No Baloney's bread is better and they have more than just sandwiches if your kids want something different.

Friendly staff, clean restaurant and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Love this place and not sure why it took us so long to try it. Great quality and fresh ingredients. Wide selection and the staff are great at explaining options. A must try!

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I live 20 miles away but whenever I'm in Albany and want lunch, I stop here. They create the best subs anywhere. Fresh bread choices, plentiful meat, cheeses, sauces and fresh veggies, it's worth every penny. Very reasonably priced. It's not a chain restaurant so you won't find it anywhere else. I already asked them to move to my city.

Been to No Baloney? Share your experiences!