“Bummer”
Review of Loafers Station

Loafers Station
Ranked #9 of 160 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We usually have a great experience and recommend this spot since we are locals. Tonight we stopped in at around 4:45 pm and wanted to sit down outside and have a quick dinner. As we sat down outside we were told that they could not support us. Two adults and one child. There were 4 tables still being served. The server said something about lack of staff. We were not told that we could go in and eat. Thank god Vault 244 was able to accommodate us!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

My son lives in Corvallis and goes to school at OSU so when we travel up and down the freeway we always have to stop and say hello.

We ahve been trying to find a good place to meet other than Pizza or fast food.

Wham we look up burgers in Albany and Loafers comes up. So we figure what the heck lets give it a try! This PLACE IS FANTASTIC !

This place is in an older building that looks like it was a couple of businesses that shared a parking lot. Loafers has taken the entire place and made it a restaurant and bar that really works. they have a great looking old school bar and lots of seating in and out doors.

The food was phenomenal and I will so much be back as many times as Im coming thru town.

I had the Philly steak sandwich and it was just ok. I really wanted a burger but don't usually enjoy a chibata bun because they are usually hard and dry and all the stuff falls out when you take a bite.

Well my son order a burger and was I disappointed that I did not go that direction it was awesome and soft and I had a bite and almost didn't give it back LOL.

Ara had a deli sandwich and was very pleased. it was big and stuffed with meat, not just a slice or two but a good size stack.

Ya all need to get in here and ahve some food and enjoy the vibe.

1  Thank mlukewow
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I love meeting friends here for lunch and in the nice weather it is graet to sit outdoors and enjoy the day Food is great, customer service is spot on..Love it here!!!

1  Thank granitegirl2005
Reviewed 22 December 2017

We had a great time. The food was delicious. I had the chicken dinner. The grapefruit martini was refreshing. Service was great and the place was clean. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Great food! Great service. Best of all kid friendly! Good drinks and good selection of beer. Love their salmon. Been here several times and will go again!

Been to Loafers Station? Share your experiences!