“This is a great place”
Review of Loafers Station

Loafers Station
Ranked #9 of 160 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I love meeting friends here for lunch and in the nice weather it is graet to sit outdoors and enjoy the day Food is great, customer service is spot on..Love it here!!!

1  Thank granitegirl2005

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We had a great time. The food was delicious. I had the chicken dinner. The grapefruit martini was refreshing. Service was great and the place was clean. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Great food! Great service. Best of all kid friendly! Good drinks and good selection of beer. Love their salmon. Been here several times and will go again!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Basically pub food, but well prepared. The service is friendly and they refill drinks free. It was a little bit noisy however.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

My daughter had told me that she was impressed with the food at Loafers. I'm always impressed with a good prime rib. Loafers features Prime Rib on Friday nights so we went to satisfy my curiosity and both our appetites.

We ordered "Seared ahi Poke Style" for an appetizer. It was delicious and ample for two or more. I ordered the "Prime Rib" and chose soup over salad. The soup was clam chowder and was as good as I've ever eaten. However, I was disappointed with the Prime Rib, it was tough, unevenly cooked being medium well on one side and rare on the other. I'd ordered medium rare. It didn't arrive with the ordered saut`ed mushrooms and when they did arrive they were overcooked. The baked potato was perfect, the condiments very good. My daughter ordered the "Baja Style Cod Tacos" which she described as, "Perfect, delicious, just right everything."

I most definitely will return but not for the Prime Rib. The sandwiches, burgers and other dishes I saw looked fabulous, gotta try them and the fish tacos.

Been to Loafers Station? Share your experiences!