“Good Chowder, Huge Servings.”
Review of Depot Cafe

Depot Cafe
Ranked #17 of 160 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Very good Seafood restaurant!
Description: Very good Seafood restaurant!
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We came in for dinner. The chowder is delicious. The servings were huge. I wish there were more options of non-fried fish but the food was good and filling. The French fries were a bit limp but good flavored. Service was good and timely. Overall a good dining experience.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

. Very friendly staff and I would recommend it to anyone. Great food all around. Some of the booths are little tight even for average sized people

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Walking down the street, the smell hit me and I was drawn inside. Soon I was ordering a variety of fish. Sure was good.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Took my 87 year old mother here as she was craving fish and chips. The fish was good and she ate almost all. She just wished they had served coleslaw too.

I had clam chowder (yummy) and a salad with shrimp on top. Excellent meal!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Was terribly unimpressed with our food. I had a shrimp salad which was covered in shrimp that appeared to come out of a can and was spread across a head of lettuce. Each dish received by every member of our party was not gross, but not worth the cost of going out to dinner and terribly disappointing. Additionally, there were some neat fish tanks in the place, but there was also a musty smell which accompanied those fish tanks. All in all, this is not a restaurant I will ever go back to.

Been to Depot Cafe? Share your experiences!