“hungry for fish”
Review of Depot Cafe

Depot Cafe
Ranked #17 of 160 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Very good Seafood restaurant!
Description: Very good Seafood restaurant!
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Walking down the street, the smell hit me and I was drawn inside. Soon I was ordering a variety of fish. Sure was good.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Took my 87 year old mother here as she was craving fish and chips. The fish was good and she ate almost all. She just wished they had served coleslaw too.

I had clam chowder (yummy) and a salad with shrimp on top. Excellent meal!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Was terribly unimpressed with our food. I had a shrimp salad which was covered in shrimp that appeared to come out of a can and was spread across a head of lettuce. Each dish received by every member of our party was not gross, but not worth the cost of going out to dinner and terribly disappointing. Additionally, there were some neat fish tanks in the place, but there was also a musty smell which accompanied those fish tanks. All in all, this is not a restaurant I will ever go back to.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 7 November 2016

My husband and I both work in downtown Albany so we like to go together for lunch. This sweet little place is a great place to go for a quick lunch. The service is good and the food even better. The fish and Chips are amazing and the chicken strips are some of the best in town. Not much on the menu if you are not wanting sea food though.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Small place here in Albany that is always a good choice.The best fish and chips in the whole area with the Oregon coast included.They always serve the same delicious quality of a meal.Its small and quaint and always consistent.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Depot Cafe? Share your experiences!