“Delicious food and drink and a great atmosphere”
Review of Vault 244 Bistro

Vault 244 Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Vault 244 Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 160 Restaurants in Albany
Price range: US$8 - US$36
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This is described as an upscale bar/tapas place. I haven't yet been there, but from walking by it looks intriquing. It offers outdoor tables.
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I was able to be seated at the bar right away because I was in town on business by myself. I had a delicious smoked pineapple martini and fish tacos. Both had multiple flavors that I savored. I would definitely go back here if I went to Albany again.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I've been to Vault 244 several times & I've never been disappointed. The low lighting creates a cozy atmosphere that's perfect for the excellent cocktails & small plate offerings. My husband & I don't like going out for big meals; we prefer to sit in a bar that has good atmosphere so that we can enjoy well-made drinks & interesting appetizers. Vault 244 delivers on all counts.

1  Thank 0923AKFrequentFlyer
Reviewed 20 September 2017

A must go to, this place is absolutely amazing !! It never disappoints, and the atmosphere and food go hand in hand. Specialty cocktails make it that much better. Your appetite and taste buds will thank you.

2  Thank Jabin L
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Enjoyed a romantic dinner outdoors overlooking the walkways below. The mixologist knows his stuff - delicious and unique cocktails. The entrees were good but not spectacular.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Went for happy hour at this lovely restaurant in downtown Albany. Restaurant was cold and noisy but outside seating was perfect. They have an innovative happy hour menu with great prices. We had shrimp tacos, salmon enrolls with cream cheese, avocado and a circus sauce. Both were delicious. We also ordered fries. They were the best.