All reviews refrigerator and microwave continental breakfast room was clean rips desk motel tile interstate
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Well, the price was great and that's about it. You can unload in back if that's where you room is. Park in front by the office if you want to keep your vehicle safe. Hall carpets are dirty. Poorly maintained room. The pool area looked clean I guess but was covered with workers outside grilling food all over that area. Everything on the inside looks just like the outside of this building. So....RUN away!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Danny P, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

BootShopGirl,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your recent stay at our hotel. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any services,cleanliness or amenities that did not live up to your expectations. Your comments and suggestions will help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses. We do hope that you'll return to see how we are continuously improving to impress our guests more with each visit.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Ardmore offers loads of chain hotel options, this is probably why the prices are relatively low. I stayed here 3 nights and was pleased the staff offered me several room options when my initial room happened to be a little smelly. Staff was helpfull, breakfast sufficient, WiFi worked well, room clean though needs a bit of tlc. A lot of dining options nearby. It was very quiet in the hotel, not a lot of guests.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Danny P, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Zeeburger1970,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and
hospitality of Econo Lodge Hotel. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable and convenient
experience. We are very happy to learn that your stay was so peaceful, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I arrived on Ardmore from my home in Houston. I checked into the hotel and I was welcomed by the wonderful front desk clerk. Liz was amazing. I checked in because the price was low. The place was better than I expected. Tim the manager made sure everything was great. I was amazed at how clean the place was and how much better it was that 6 months ago. The new manager Tim and Luz really have done a great job. My stay was better than expected and I will diffently be back. thanks guys for being so wonderful.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Carlos C
General M, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Carlos Campos,

On behalf of the staff here at the Econo Lodge located at 2700 W.Broadway St Ardmore oK, we would like to thank you for your positive feedback.
We greatly appreciate you lodging with us and making the Econo Lodge your home away from home.
As a new Manager, my staff and I are continuously making changes to improve the Hotel so that our guest may enjoy the Relaxing, clean, safe, 100% smoke free and family friendly enviroment that you have recently experienced.
We look forward to your return and we are delighted that you will be bringing your family with you. Your reservation is valid and awaiting we are arrival date.

Tim Brooks

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This economy hotel was a nice surprise. Definitely a cut above this price range.The Staff was friendly and helpful. It is close to the interstate, but not noisy. There are restaurants close by, as in right next door. The rooms were spacious and comfortable and clean. We slept well and were cozy in spite of a wild Thunderstorm. We wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Craig C
Danny P, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Craig C,

Thank you for choosing Econo Lodge Hotel and taking the time to write a great review about your experience with us. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We're glad you had a great time with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I was quite pleased with our one-night stay here.

Excellent service at the front desk, a beautiful, expansive lobby that would seem to belong to an upscale hotel.

The room was larger than usual. Refrigerator and microwave included. Beds were quite comfortable, the air conditioner was excellent (LG). Sink and tub drained well.

The downsides: the room had a very unpleasant smell, and some of the hallways as well. That is the biggest negative.

Also, the breakfast was the smallest selection I have seen in some time. No hot food of any kind, no biscuits, no sweet roles. But the price was less expensive than other hotels.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Danny P, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

MikeSpen,

Thank you so much for your kind compliments to our staff. We strive to give you a great experience, and I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our breakfast and your feedback regarding the unpleasant smell. We appreciate your high rating and are very glad that this annoyance didn't detract too much from your overall experience with us. We are working to take care of all of the issues that you addressed and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience.